No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 58 - SPONSORED BY INTERNATIONAL ROAST -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ah yea, that will be great

I am not interested in seeing their current fashion exhibition.
Yeah, I always go to the Winter Masterpieces, last year Degas was amazing...my favourite since the Impressionist exhibition in 2006.

But it's a great gallery, just go in free of charge whenever you want and check out ancient artefacts and Rembrandt's work.

Yeah, I always go to the Winter Masterpieces, last year Degas was amazing...my favourite since the Impressionist exhibition in 2006.

But it's a great gallery, just go in free of charge whenever you want and check out ancient artefacts and Rembrandt's work.

Degas one was pretty good, and I didn't mind the Andy warhol- Ai Wei Wei exhibition they had awhile ago. But I can't stand Ai wei wei

(Log in to remove this ad.)

. But I can't stand Ai wei wei
Yeah, I'm not interested in his work really.

Andy Warhol interests me a lot though, it's funny how I still see his work as modern throwaway popart ,similar to Basquiat. But then you see how it still holds up through such vigorous and judgmental views today shows how solid the work is, contemporary yet respected.

Can't wait to wake up and find out how Nantes went against Paris Saint Germain *spit*.

image.jpg

Yeah, I'm not interested in his work really.

Andy Warhol interests me a lot though, it's funny how I still see his work as modern throwaway popart ,similar to Basquiat. But then you see how it still holds up through such vigorous and judgmental views today shows how solid the work is, contemporary yet respected.

At first I didn't like pop art but after learning more about Andy warhol he became my favourite artist. His work is still relevant and influential until today. I think it's such an important era in art history.

Basquait was an interesting artist, some very strong works by him.

trying to talk about art while watching tennis at 2am is interesting lol

At first I didn't like pop art but after learning more about Andy warhol he became my favourite artist. His work is still relevant and influential until today. I think it's such an important era in art history.

Basquait was an interesting artist, some very strong works by him.

trying to talk about art while watching tennis at 2am is interesting lol
I like Basquiat a lot.

As for pop art, I'm still not really a fan but I appreciate it (if that makes sense).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back