Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

People forgetting about bin Laden. Always went missing when most wanted but could orchestrate some explosive plays though..

Naw, he just copied the pilot episode of "The Lone Gunmen"

Aired on the 4 March 2001, five months before 9/11

Wasn't so good once winter really settled in. Was also vulnerable to the flood.
He relied too much on youth and didn't rotate his older players.

Hitler was more a small defender anyway.
He was a runner that went on to coach when his playing days finished.

His game plan was based on a lighting attack but his team was often over committed and, as you say, he wasn't good on defence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Alex Rance is now going to co-host Postcards and also have his own segment on The Footy Show. I don't think I can come up with a business reason for either of these.

Speaking of Postcards, Tredders left his missus for one of the co hosts. Is this legit or common knowledge? My mother in law of all people told me this.

Speaking of Postcards, Tredders left his missus for one of the co hosts. Is this legit or common knowledge? My mother in law of all people told me this.

He's so intensely private that you would never know if this is true or not.

Sounds like maximum old lady talk.

Actually i have a good story about this sort of s**t, lol. My doctor mate is serving as a country GP and his wife is named lets say Kathy for the reasons of this story. In this country town there happened to be a dance studio called Kathy's Dance Studio. Now the old ladies all knew his wife was named Kathy, and assumed that this Dance Studio Kathy was his wife.

All the old ladies began spreading throughout the town that he was cheating on his assumed Wife, Dance Studio Kathy, with his actual genuine wife who was also named Kathy, and overnight he became a nasty philanderer. "Poor old Kathy, what a nasty man."

He and his wife let the rumour spread because they thought it was funny and his real wife got to be the "mistress".

Eventually they figured it out though.

So Alex Rance is now going to co-host Postcards and also have his own segment on The Footy Show. I don't think I can come up with a business reason for either of these.
I only remember Alex Rance for one thing - his brain fade on Robbie Gray in the closing stages of the elimination final. Twas a beautiful day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back