Play Nice 45th President of the United States - Donald Trump (continued in Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
You absolutely should trust the MSM more than a Reddit post. The comparative accuracy isn't even in the same ball park - it isn't the same sport! You can see with your own eyes that Trump didn't have anywhere near as many people. Both in the photo you posted (surely you understand how a low perspective from the front would hide the obvious gaps at the back???) and in video of the day:

You are being lied to -
by Trump, his staff, and his supporters.

No question a part of that was edited

No question a part of that was edited

No s**t it was edited. Someone has gotten the full five hours of pbs live feed and edited out all the close ups so only the long shot remains.

So for the raw data

If you go to 4:11:50 (somewhere around there) there is a good pan of the mall just before trump comes out.

The crowd image matches that of the spliced version just before the exodus

walsingham

Senior List
Jun 28, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sorry fella, but we have eyes so your lies won't work. Unless you think all of the dignitaries hung around for 5 hours on the steps to wait for your so-called "early evening"? Given how many Trump supporters would've been filming and photographing this important moment, it's amazing that they have to rely on making up stuff about the event which was broadcast live, for anyone to also record. You know because it's a historic event.

The key thing to remember when Trump supporters say such dumb things - they think normal people are dumb. They think they can fool you. Shysters.
point out edit
start sperging out

Are you literally shaking dude?

No s**t it was edited. Someone has gotten the full five hours of pbs live feed and edited out all the close ups so only the long shot remains.

So for the raw data

If you go to 4:11:50 (somewhere around there) there is a good pan of the mall just before trump comes out.

The crowd image matches that of the spliced version just before the exodus

That checks out. Like I said in the other thread, there's no doubt Obama had a bigger crowd. There are media outlets running the story that Trump's crowd was unusually low, and that's just not the case. Obama was an outlier.
Clinton:
gettyimages-611492652.jpg

Trump:
trump-inauguration.jpg

Ratts of Tobruk

Cancelled
May 1, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ATV Irdning
point out edit
start sperging out

Are you literally shaking dude?
Some people know how to quickly reverse without feeling the need to insult others.

Trump, his team, and his supporters are trying to claim that he had a huge crowd. He clearly didn't. I posted evidence of that, and you jumped in to suggest there was a 5 hour edit in there. You were wrong.

walsingham

Senior List
Jun 28, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
You know some people know how to quickly reverse without feeling the need to insult others.

Trump, his team, and his supporters are trying to claim that he had a huge crowd. He clearly didn't. I posted evidence of that, and you jumped in to suggest there was a 5 hour edit in there. You were wrong.
It was yuge. Only Obama's was yuger.

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Way to go Madonna - Look at the woman on the left - madonnas right - when she says "I have thought a lot about blowing up the whitehouse"
She glares at madonna and says "what the?"

The culture of the last 36 years has been exposed as batshit insane.

Morally bankrupt.

Farmer2Goggin

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtics
Some people know how to quickly reverse without feeling the need to insult others.

Putting aside the crowd measuring contest for a moment it's Trumps narcisstic craving to be the bigly best that's disturbing
He just won't let anything go - you would expect Obamas crowd to be what it was with the first African American factor in play amongst others
From what I've understood his crowd was comparable to others - just leave it there and move on to being POTUS
His compulsion to be the "biggest and best" scares the s**t out of me .......

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Putting aside the crowd measuring contest for a moment it's Trumps narcisstic craving to be the bigly best that's disturbing
He just won't let anything go - you would expect Obamas crowd to be what it was with the first African American factor in play amongst others
From what I've understood his crowd was comparable to others - just leave it there and move on to being POTUS
Very astute. Recall the (paraphrase) ''we need to have more nukes than anybody'' line.

Its an orange dick measuring time for the next 4 years

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks

Like someone suggested about Rabbott - hopelessly addicted to the contest.

Ratts of Tobruk

Cancelled
May 1, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ATV Irdning
So first I give you details and you accuse me of 'sperging' and then I don't and you ask for more detail... Maybe you could've just looked it up yourself to find out that Clinton's first inauguration was estimated to be higher. Not only is Trump not particularly popular, but there was the potential for rain. At least he should be happy that there were so many protestors about to make the place seem busier.

Just on that post - rumors trump plans to privatize pbs and NPR

Genuinely hope not. PBS has had some great shows over the years (from seaseme street to the Ken burns docos to the Jim lehrer newshour)

I'm also a huge fan of NPR. Best source of news and discussion out of the USA IMO if you want to get some facts and not just emotive rants.
He and Rupert are good mates, speak weekly. Could be...

I think it's more that the hill isn't trumps bitch like some ar saying it is.

TBH the next two years could do anything, this is 100% without precedent, and both parties are probably more fragmented than they have been in a generation.

History tells us presidents get 100 days to actually do something, then it becomes a s**t fight. Obama blew his focusing so hard on Obamacare. It will be really interesting to see what will be trumps key focus.

Tax cuts or more likely things that specifically help him and his cronies. Why give everyone tax cuts if you can just target your own interests exclusively?

Tax cuts or more likely things that specifically help him and his cronies. Why give everyone tax cuts if you can just target your own interests exclusively?

I dont think he can get a company tax cut past the tea party quickly, they will demand massive spending cuts to offset it (esp after the failure in kansas)

My money is on health, hes already passed the first exec order to start dismantling the aca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back