Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons S23 Team Thread -Congratulations To Fryer Tuck and Oddhawk!

Remove this Banner Ad

JackNah_8, thetradesman, I Don't Care, SpaceClef, A Swallow, KohPho, etc. There's a full page+.

You're also forgetting I brought along the active Azarole.
I believe I did. That'd be a fair way back though.
Hey hey hey hey.
I've got full credit for Oddhawk and BRAB

JackNah_8, thetradesman, I Don't Care, SpaceClef, A Swallow, KohPho, etc. There's a full page+.

You're also forgetting I brought along the active Azarole.
So... How about the successful recruitment efforts? :)

Well considering I spent the off season trying to recruit for the Wolves there isn't that many, y'know trying to save the team and all that.
Oh right them. Does anyone even like the Wolves?

#tangerines24
#HaiBRAB

So... How about the successful recruitment efforts? :)
Recruiting's all about luck. I think I recruited the same number of rookies via PM this season as I did last and I sent out about 15 PMs this season. I sent hundreds last season

I think I love you.
Well, that's jolly good and all, but there's one thing I need to address. It is about something you said...

My first season was awesome.

Second going to be even better.

This is our year.

#cocksoutforbuller

First tell me why did you release the chickens? That was going to be dinner!

I had them all ready for the slaughter, axe at the ready, heads off, plucked, grilled and set for the parmas.

Now I walk down and get some store bought Parmas, they're not as good!

Well, that's jolly good and all, but there's one thing I need to address. It is about something you said...

First tell me why did you release the chickens? That was going to be dinner!

I had them all ready for the slaughter, axe at the ready, heads off, plucked, grilled and set for the parmas.

Now I walk down and get some store bought Parmas, they're not as good!

*SQEEEAAALS*

HE SAYS PARMA!!!

Omgomgomgomg!!

Recruiting's all about luck. I think I recruited the same number of rookies via PM this season as I did last and I sent out about 15 PMs this season. I sent hundreds last season
It can be but may as well claim credit when it comes off. ;)

Although some people like Clarke have turned it into an art form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back