Past Tayla Harris (2016-2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

Marquee Player

85146496c901330f14512f281eb7ef76.png
710522f30dbb4eb5e47c0fd7ff60efb4.png

Tayla Harris is one of the most exciting players in the women's game, and the first player signed on as a Brisbane Lion. Harris is known for her aerial abilities as well as her ability to kick goals.

In 2016, she was listed in the QWAFL with Zillmere FC, and has also previously played Women's Exhitibition games with the Melbourne Football Club.

Really like the concept of AFL Womens. Hope its a success and leads to bigger and better things moving forward. Tayla looks to be a very good role model for other women/girls looking to play the game. Good luck Tayla!!

Tayla in doubt for 1st proper match against Demons due to shoulder injury.......I was so looking forward to seeing her at Casey Fields:(

source....AFLW fixture, down sidebar latest news..25th Jan.

...yes, it is, but it was still an "upset win" according to that article......grrrr!
No harm in being the underdogs.
The Victorian Media will have Collingwood as certainties to get there first win on the board this week i am sure.
I would luv the girls to continually prove them wrong though.

Not sure who was the host of the overnight show on SEN last night (after midnight) but he is in love with Tayla bigtime....

....he played the whole of her interview, then raved on and on about how disappointed he is about her not wearing the blue and red of Melbourne, his team, and how incredibly lucky we are to have her as she is going to be THE player of the AFLW.....and that every team will be wishing they had her.

Our Tayla has set pulses racing right across the league I suspect, for all different reasons!:D

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back