Movies & TV What are you guys watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not everyone's cup of tea but the Leftovers and Rectify are great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never watched Breaking Bad when it started. Now the blu-Ray's are coming on special so I'm working my way through that. Very good. Spent season one working out if I could rework my life into a crystal meth manufacturer but have gone off the idea somewhat as the narrative develops.

I never watched Breaking Bad when it started. Now the blu-Ray's are coming on special so I'm working my way through that. Very good. Spent season one working out if I could rework my life into a crystal meth manufacturer but have gone off the idea somewhat as the narrative develops.
Just keep it as a fall back option.

I just binged on season 2 of Narcos. Excellent show, I'm hoping the last scene is a teaser for a potential 3rd season since the original plotline is done. Although maybe it's best to keep it at that.
Also got through Stranger Things in a couple of days. ST is quality, perhaps not to the extent the hype around it would suggest (there are a few bits that drag) but overall it's a very well made and interesting show.

Worth a look in addition to those mentioned:
  • Rectify
  • Marcella
  • True Detective
  • Mad Men
  • Deadwood
  • Dexter
  • The Americans
  • Mr Robot
  • Homeland
  • Better Call Saul
  • The Night of
  • American Crime
  • The Knick
  • Boardwalk Empire
  • Fargo
If you haven't yet.

Last edited:
I've heard this is good. Problem is the guy I heard it from is a tool. Is it good? Are you a tool?
The first few episodes weren't much chop, but I couldn't stop watching. Then as the series went on the more i liked it.

Drew Barrymore's acting in this is pretty bad, but the other characters make up for it

I've thought about watching Fargo, is it really that good?
Very quirky and a lot of northern US/Canadian humour. Billy bob is awesome in season one.

Definitely give it a go. Season two is set in the same location but different characters.

Watched Trainspotting last night. If you havnt seen it, go watch it off Stan.
On a side note I found "Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia" to be entertaining

Get into that, wont be disappointed
Trainspotting the movie? Isn't that like 20 years old

It's Always Sunny in Philly is a great show, I've watched the first 10 series, Mac is one of the greatest characters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back