2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't hate him. I reckon he's a genuine nice bloke.
Bob Murphy is an above average footballer but far from a star. This whole conversation is about the media pushing Bob's barrow continually, particularly by that pisstank Robbo.
As you say, he is a genuinely nice bloke. The stuff that he does with the Community Cup over here is terrific. I don't think it's his fault that the media like him for it – he's an oddity in a world of cardboard cutout dickheads. How Luke Hodge got to earn the moniker 'nice bloke' is beyond me, though. There's a bloke who's not going to * off in a hurry.

How did we miss out on Francis Watson again. We were going to get him as a zone selection. Then we had plenty of opportunity to pick him and somehow he ended up at the Eagles!? Looks like a jet :(

How did we miss out on Francis Watson again. We were going to get him as a zone selection. Then we had plenty of opportunity to pick him and somehow he ended up at the Eagles!? Looks like a jet :(
He was a West Coast supporter so chose not to be picked up by them instead. He didn't qualify as a cat B for us for some reason. He is a pretty good player but we have better players from up North coming through our academy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Space X is a colossal waste of money and time. We should not be wasting our precious resources gallivanting around the galaxy looking for trouble.

Space X is a colossal waste of money and time. We should not be wasting our precious resources gallivanting around the galaxy looking for trouble.
No, Billion dollar fuel subsidies to mining companies are a waste of money. Exploring and understanding our Universe is not.

Don't bite ;)
:oops:

I was
triggered-meme.jpg

was the Gold Coast HQ set up on some ancient burial grounds or something? Our injury list has been bad but they just get hit hard year after year to their key players. Day going down at the Suns in a JLT just sux for them.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...ues-as-football-director-20170220-guhau4.html

It always shat me that this dickhead's aloofness towards footy was always propounded by him in the media. It was a hallmark of his irritating smugness - whereas most people are good at something love what they are good at, he pretended that he was too good for the very thing he was good at.

But in any case, good to see him have more involvement with Carlton, it will have the fortunate side effect of his sons never going to West Coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back