OKFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Maddern and Mitch Booth heading out to tarra for big cash. Both travelling from Bendigo so could be a package deal.

The Kennel seems the place to be at the moment. Good people, quality recruits on & off, new owners down at the boozer, hats off to them for what they are building out there, will be strong across all levels, which is what ya want.

On another note, spotted Nick Lebish from Bright walking around in Wang during the week, looks as though he's been eating dumbbells all summer. Some serious size about him and looking fit. Does anyone have any word out of the Mountain Men camp actually, rarely hear anything about what they are up to up there. Nonch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there any teams looking for a practice match, Avenel is looking for a game on the 4/5th weekend and the 18/19th weekend in March.

Hooper to Glenrowan would be not a bad get on field wise for Glenrowan but a very ordinary look I think. Hooper has damaged his reputation a lot in recent seasons commanding big cash. would be his 3rd Club in 3 years in the same league. Embarrassing if you ask me. Glenrowan if they have some credit would stay away from a bloke like that. They have built a good club that has stuck together for a number of years. Would be a shame to let a poor decision like this slip through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You heard "partly" right. Greta vs Yea Saturday March 18th is locked in @ Tatong.
Big boost for their community who you'd like to think will show their appreciation by attending.
The locals are catering so they'll keep the spoils.

Yeah massive boost to the Tatong community that . Greta will attract huge interest . They wil come from far and wide to catch this one . Sorry Bunyip I didn't catch were to purchase tickets to this once in a lifetime blockbuster ?

Yeah massive boost to the Tatong community that . Greta will attract huge interest . They wil come from far and wide to catch this one . Sorry Bunyip I didn't catch were to purchase tickets to this once in a lifetime blockbuster ?
Tickets are available on Ticketmaster, or via direct debit into bunyips bank account. Hurry limited tickets available.

hawks on the improve new recruits hard training might be a bit competive interesting seeing sussyer training with them along with rovers boys and nt boys

Theyd want to be good players !!! How many NT boys, and are they the rovers blokes you signed before xmas ??

Most clubs must be getting close to wrapping up their recruiting and getting stuck into it now.

Good to see the hawks with some newbies on board, and they sound pretty handy too which is good. Still not much news out of Whorouly and Bright?

Moyhu signed any more since the article a few weeks ago?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back