Revisionism New Chronology - Fake History??

Remove this Banner Ad

"Critics have accused Fomenko of altering the data to improve the fit with his ideas and have noted that he violates a key rule of statistics by selecting matches from the historical record which support his chronology, while ignoring those which do not, creating artificial, better-than-chance correlations."
Dear oh dear oh dear :rolleyes:

I've heard a similar conspiracy that we're actually living in the year 1716, something like 300 years worth of history was made up at some point.

"Critics have accused Fomenko of altering the data to improve the fit with his ideas and have noted that he violates a key rule of statistics by selecting matches from the historical record which support his chronology, while ignoring those which do not, creating artificial, better-than-chance correlations."
Dear oh dear oh dear :rolleyes:

I liked that. I have some knowledge of stats and such, that gave me a laugh. He's the Bill Vlahos of history.

I like that he was awarded an award for "worst book published that year".

Now this is interesting....not so much Mandela Effect, but fake/misrepresented history...

-------

Do you know what year it is? Seriously do you know and are you sure about that? Well in this video what you thought you knew about the timeline takes a serious beating. And before you get up to your neck in Mandela effects (alternate realities) and what’s really going on you first might want to familiarize yourself with the astonishing lies in your own historic timeline.

--------

Please Take Note..This is in Russian with English Subtitles

What if recorded history is only a finely-woven magic fabric of intricate lies about events predating the sixteenth century? Did you know that there is not a single piece of evidence that can be reliably and independently traced back earlier than the eleventh century?

Allow me to introduce you to the work of Anatoly Fomenko and the New Chronology Project.

The New Chronology rips off the veil of lies we call history to expose that the Dark Ages never happened and what we take for ancient history is in truth the middle ages.

When you think about it; it makes sense that we from B.C times to what we call the middle ages with no 1000 year so-called Dark ages. (That is a lie) and this video it shows how Fomenko figured it all out.

---------

When you reach the end of the second video, they mention two or more other documentaries that were made that fully detail the NEW true chronology of the world.

So I'm pasting what I can find of these from youtube.

In this one, I'm still watching, only 10-20 mins into it, but so far they're talking about how the Bible is actually written in the 1500-1600's, and most likely describing events (like the building of Jerusalem) that actually refer to the Kremlin and Moscow.

Basically, in short, if you watched the second video in the OP, chroniclers kept copy-pasting stories and moving them back in history, extending the history of the world, falsified now, stretching further back than it should. So, many many events, rulers, kingdoms, dynasties, and thus histories of regions, are fake, just reiterated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How hard would it really be to create history even 400 years ago? The information age creates and enables skeptics but back then the literates, ie the ones in power, are the ones with the ability to write history. I'm not 100% sure on this one but the more I believe in alternate dimensions and the world as a hologram, the less certain I am about things like this. Is the world flimsy?

How hard would it really be to create history even 400 years ago? The information age creates and enables skeptics but back then the literates, ie the ones in power, are the ones with the ability to write history. I'm not 100% sure on this one but the more I believe in alternate dimensions and the world as a hologram, the less certain I am about things like this. Is the world flimsy?

Everything we know and thought we knew -- put into question. This is that kind of era we live in.

I remember in high school when learning about elements the teacher said that the numbers of the protons and nuetrons of each element I think are around the wrong way? But by the time they discovered this, it had already been written wrong in every book going around??

Surely this deserves to be in this thread is true

not very hard at all

how would the average person know?

If people want to get into this more, here's a channel dedicated to the New Chronology project

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoGJUnKB1q2BeNhCV5JbtQA/playlists

A Triceratops brow horn discovered in Dawson County, Montana, has been controversially dated to around 33,500 years, challenging the view that dinosaurs died out around 65 million years ago. The finding radically suggests that early humans may have once walked the earth with the fearsome reptiles thousands of years ago.
The Triceratops brow horn was excavated in May 2012 and stored at the Glendive Dinosaur and Fossil Museum. The Museum, which has since 2005 been in cooperation with the Paleochronology Group, a team of consultants in geology, paleontology, chemistry, engineering, and education, sent a sample of the outer portion of the Triceratops brow horn to Head of the Paleochronology Group Hugh Miller, at his request, in order to carry out Carbon-14 dating. Mr Miller sent the sample to the University of Georgia, Center for Applied Isotope Studies, for this purpose. The sample was divided at the lab into two fractions with the “bulk” or collagen break down products yieldin

g an age of 33,570 ± 120 years and the carbonate fraction of bone bioapatite yielding an age of 41,010 ± 220 years [UGAMS-11752 & 11752a]. Mr Miller told Ancient Origins that it is always desirable to carbon-14 date several fractions to minimize the possibility of errors which Miller requested and that essential concordance was achieved in the 1000's of years as with all bone fractions of ten other dinosaurs.
Triceratops, a name meaning “three-horned face”, is a genus of herbivorous ceratopsid dinosaur that is said to have first appeared during the late Maastrichtian stage of the late Cretaceous period, about 68 million years ago in what is now North America, and became extinct in the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event 66 million years ago. However, scientists from the Paleochronology Group, who perform research relating to “anomalies of science”, maintain that dinosaurs did not die out millions of years ago and that there is substantial evidence that they were still alive as recently as 23,000 years ago.

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news...dinosaurs-triceratops-horn-dated-33500-020159

Triceratops-Horn-dinosaurs.jpg

"Things like this are what people used to say, that carbon dating is a false science. Personally, I don't know. But if right, this article does one of two things. It either proves that carbon dating is unreliable and opens the door to argue that the bible is right in regards to dinosaurs living with men, OR if the dating is right, then it proves that dinosaurs did walk with men, therefore, again proving that the bible is right. lol"

why but?

post rome it was total reboot for the white folks apparently (almost)

so how can we be so sure?

31AB01B000000578-0-image-a-4_1456714515674.jpg

---->

monty-python-political-peasants.jpg
Why?
Because when people on the internet start discussing this rubbish, people like you who believe the above come a runnin'.
And then it's simply selling candy to a baby.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back