Upper Murray 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome back fellow bloggers. I know we say this every year, looks like Walwa getting a few recruits. Good luck to them for this year. Absolutely nothing coming out of the Tumba camp, it's gunna be a long year for the Roo boys, I reckon. I hope this year is not the return of the bad old days for them. Any trial games on?

Does someone play swan reach every year? If so, when and where is that being played?

Surely Clubs would have started training by now. Who has been the stars on the track at your Club? Anyone wanting to make an early ladder prediction?

Not much news coming out of 4 of the Clubs. Only chatter is about Bullioh and Corryong recruiting well. Will a couple of the others drop back a bit or clubs just keeping cards close to their chests?

well its good to see a few more guys are starting to post a few comments.
From my under standing the salary cap for the U.M. is around $50-$60k non playing coaches not included and playing coaches half their salary is included,but there are ways around it,hopefully all clubs will do the right thing.
The coach for Walwa is C.B. again same as last season who has picked up acouple of handy recruits so far with a few more to come if everything falls into place.At this moment the side to beat is Corryong who were well led by Evan with Bullioh close behind them who are once again coached by Peter Dean.
Demonroo agree with your top 3 will leave 4th spot open i'm leaning towards Walwa if things go according to plan.
Tumba play Dubbo in practice match next week i think in Dubbo.

well its good to see a few more guys are starting to post a few comments.
From my under standing the salary cap for the U.M. is around $50-$60k non playing coaches not included and playing coaches half their salary is included,but there are ways around it,hopefully all clubs will do the right thing.
The coach for Walwa is C.B. again same as last season who has picked up acouple of handy recruits so far with a few more to come if everything falls into place.At this moment the side to beat is Corryong who were well led by Evan with Bullioh close behind them who are once again coached by Peter Dean.
Demonroo agree with your top 3 will leave 4th spot open i'm leaning towards Walwa if things go according to plan.
Tumba play Dubbo in practice match next week i think in Dubbo.
Any names of BW recruits Chopper?

Tumbarumba beaten by Dubbo Demons today by 30 points. Dubbo wins the Isaac Cornell trophy for the first time.

It's going to be a long, long year for the Roos! I wouldn't be surprised if they lose all their games this year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

D

Does anyone play Blockbuster Games? Would be great for the Comp! Stand Alone games I'm talking about
Corryong and Feds have played an Easter Saturday and an Anzac Day game over the last 2 years. Was a success but the the other clubs hated it because those clubs got a bye later in the year. It didn't happen this year for one reason or another.

Word is there's going to be an interleague team this year. Any truth in that? If so who'd be the coach?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back