MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Marc Goddard is a very capable ref

Goddard is generally very good, but rarely gets mentioned. Rosenthal was good too until his brush with the law.

Of the lesser used refs, I don't remember ever coming away from a fight Peterson reffed thinking he did anything badly.

Everyone has a bad day or two, when it becomes a pattern it's a problem.

I think all of us would be lest alarmed if the pattern was occurring the other way, as we'd prefer a debatable early stoppage every day of the week over just trying to give the fighter an opportunity to come back.

Shame they need to be decapitated these days for the refs to step in.

Pretty good card.

Belfort's got a chance early because Gastelum's hittable. Gastelum's really tough though. Gastelum should win but Belfort's got a puncher's chance as always.

I've got no idea about Shogun/Villante. I hope Shogun wins and retires. Of course if he wins he won't retire. :(

Barboza/Dariush is the best fight by far. Not really sure what to expect here either. Dariush is a good pressure fighter which is to be expected when you train with Cordeiro. Barboza has been troubled by pressure but he's a lot better at dealing with it now.

Trinaldo/Lee is a really good fight too. Could be next best after Barboza/Dariush.

Man, Lightweight's clearly the best division in the sport.

First FN card in quite a while I've got to sit down and watch right through. Should be good.

Trinaldo strong on the feet early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spoke to soon, shame Reneau couldn't finish. Did find it odd that the Ref never even got close to coming in to check if it needed to be stopped, surely with that ground and pound a close look was needed.
yeah I was thinking that too. The way she was kinda just standing back not being vocal telling bethe to defend herself better or anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back