Primetime Priceys shelter for degenerate punters (the betting thread). Part IV (continued in part V)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peaky blinders @$4.2 nicely placed here after a nice run in town last start , royal applause looks ready to win but I honestly don't think she knows how this campaigner of a thing has chewed so much of my money gets a good jock today though
Fucccccccckkkkkkkk yeah KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!! Glad I fixed that $4.2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

36ers * off u weak as piss flogs
What an absolute hatchet job
Surely this is ******* fixed

Last edited:
Adelaide are just shitting themselves - you can see it in their eyes when they go to the foul line. Randle and maybe Drmic aside, they're petrified of the ball.

Weak as piss.

Adelaide are just shitting themselves - you can see it in their eyes when they go to the foul line. Randle and maybe Drmic aside, they're petrified of the ball.

Weak as piss.
No chance they claw back this lead, there cooked

If these crabs had of hit there free throws it would be a tied game ffs

King Of Money Real with all the possession and x3 the shots.. lose 2-1. Delicious

Meanwhile Supersport s**t it in 4-1
Yep....conceded 2 goals in the first 10 minutes. Mentally they were still on the team bus.

Slow starts eventually catch up to you and bite you on the arse at the worst possible time.
Isn't that right 36ers!!!

Typical garbage dished up by sporting teams from the a-hole of Australia

Yep. Port just reminding us nothing's changed...full strength & all. WILL NOT TOUCH THIS YEAR.
There trash personified, 36ers have choked bigger than the dubs did last year

I said from the start of the year the saints are a smokey to nab that 4th spot
That list they are building is quality
Steele, Carlisle and Stevens are some great pickups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back