Official Match Thread S23 Round 4: West Coast Wonders vs Roys FFC @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Attention/Aufmerksamkeit/Attenzione/Atención/注意/انتباه/תשומת הלב/Aandag/Perhatian/Operam
333388_02c941f3199ad8e9674804d4f400af9c.png

The Roys FFC Official Team Sheet
Round 4 v Wonders

B: royboy2 - Reardo - ChookNorris
HB: MannumPower - Mobbenfuhrer - Papa Juggs
C: Mighty P - Mooch - nahnah
HF: 3KZ is Football - Allikat - CALL ME SNAKE
F: Barrels - Fred - Chezzalenko Reborn
R: Klim - fitzroybowiedog A Bit High
Int: Roylion - Dicky Fitzwell

Changes
3KZ is Football BP to HFF
Barrels HBF to FP
nahnah HBF to W
MannumPower W to HBF
royboy2 W to BP
Papa Juggs HFF to HBF
Mighty P FP to W
Freakie Int to Out
Dicky Fitzwell Out to Int​
I am much deadlier in attack. Expect a bag from me this week.

This is my favourite gif of all time!
Giffing me a break from the usual inanity, fitzroybowiedog goes lateral with a 'write your own adventure' gif for all occasions. The man is a genius! Give the man a Bowie song:

Not many people know this but Bowie wrote this track in honour of Joe Cormack, a much underrated Fitzroy player.

And there we have it folks it took him 3 posts to bang on about premierships.
Slightly below average. Usually I'm much quicker to that. Just like how I was the quickest to 4 premierships.

Btw I counted 17 of our players that have posted in the thread this week.
Those are good numbers. We had I think 18 and then 20 last 2 weeks, only 12 so far this week. Season's way too long ... should have finals after Round 1.

We seem to be missing Allikat , ChookNorris , Reardo and some other people. I was hoping MannumPower would be here cos I wanted to ask if Mannum and Port Mannum in the 1930s were the same team.

Last edited:
Roys set to go the way of Harambe this weekend...
I think you mean Hammurabi.

images

Hammurabi (c. 1810 BC - 1750 BC) was the sixth king of the First Babylonian Dynasty, reigning from 1792 BC to 1750 BC (according to the Middle Chronology). He was preceded by his father, Sin-Muballit, who abdicated due to failing health. He extended Babylon's control throughout Mesopotamia through military campaigns.[2] Hammurabi is known for the Code of Hammurabi, one of the earliest surviving codes of law in recorded history. The name Hammurabi derives from the Amorite term ʻAmmurāpi("the kinsman is a healer"), itself from ʻAmmu ("paternal kinsman") and Rāpi("healer").
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammurabi

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Btw I counted 17 of our players that have posted in the thread this week.

And to be fair, I did have a ******* massive hangover so I have a good reason for being absent.

And to be fair, I did have a ******* massive hangover so I have a good reason for being absent.
Good practice for gameday.

I believe that you always play better when hungover.

Good practice for gameday.

I believe that you always play better when hungover.

I had 16 beers the night before. The only thing I was capable of doing on Sunday was rolling around and screaming in agony.
I doubt that's how you play better. :p

Slightly below average. Usually I'm much quicker to that. Just like how I was the quickest to 4 premierships.

Is that true. If it is. Well done.
Amazing CV you have. Better than...who's the other flog that rolls out his CV? Okey, duggan, DJ? One of them. Maybe someone else. They all look the same.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back