Injury 2017 - Injury List

Remove this Banner Ad

Adding Uber into the indefinite makes 3 which is clearly not ideal at this time of the year. I am a little more hopeful with Bennell that the timeframe could change reasonably quickly if things continue to progress nicely. Not surprising that he has a lot of running to catch up on before he can be considered for the main group.

Wtf is the problem with his knee, seems he will never be able to get back to AFL standard if he is always injured.

Maybe next year is time for the fresh start

Talent aside , a waste of time and money . could use his spot last year to draft a mature age ruck . running one year behind to develop a small forward and ruckmen . Yarran and him .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is going to be a big year for Apeness now , I would have him as the back up ruck and have Griffen as cover for Sandi.

Petrie has never been a good ruckman though, forward and spare defender I'll give to ya but not a ruck, also hasn't rucked in years with the emergence of Goldstein, Daw and Brown, Mcintosh and Hale before that and the list goes on

Thank Christ for that. I thought they had got the jump on us again like with Sam Mitchell.

Just glad the club didn't give Clarke more than one year when he was wanting a longer deal. Seems he is just an ok player with a suspect body so time to part ways at the end of 2017 imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back