Keeper Lg. 2017 List Management

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lists are now updated on UF. Is there any other setting that needs to be checked Unknown Caller or are we ready to draft from here?

Guys, I can't stress this enough. Check your lists before the draft, check them now quickly if you can. If I've accidentally given you Jamie Cripps instead of Patrick Cripps and then "someone" happens to draft Patrick with pick 2 in the upcoming draft before you've noticed consider yourself warned: you'll be managing Jamie Cripps from there on out. It shouldn't happen but I have missed guys before or in my haste assigned the wrong "Smith", "Kennedy" or "Cripps" etc..

Lists are now updated on UF. Is there any other setting that needs to be checked Unknown Caller or are we ready to draft from here?

Guys, I can't stress this enough. Check your lists before the draft, check them now quickly if you can. If I've accidentally given you Jamie Cripps instead of Patrick Cripps and then "someone" happens to draft Patrick with pick 2 in the upcoming draft before you've noticed consider yourself warned: you'll be managing Jamie Cripps from there on out. It shouldn't happen but I have missed guys before or in my haste assigned the wrong "Smith", "Kennedy" or "Cripps" etc..
Warriors all good.

I've given everything a quick once over and can't see any glaring errors. Every team has 45 list spots and the right draft picks assigned. Can confirm that the draft is set to start 9am on Saturday (woohoo!) and that you can now set predraft rankings and actually see which players are available.

I still have Tom Campbell with a tick next to his name? Did the Oxley/Sinclair trade not go through?

Last edited:
I still have Tom Campbell with a tick next to his name? Did the Oxley/Sinclair trade not go through?

The keepers that you set have no bearing on your list. Most keeper lists got wiped out when I did the initial pick redistribution. Which is why we have the list on here to work from. If you go to the draft results page or otherwise search for your players you'll see you've got Sinclair and Oxley.

Guys, I can't stress this enough. Check your lists before the draft, check them now quickly if you can. If I've accidentally given you Jamie Cripps instead of Patrick Cripps and then "someone" happens to draft Patrick with pick 2 in the upcoming draft before you've noticed consider yourself warned: you'll be managing Jamie Cripps from there on out.
My players look correct but now i'm beginning to wonder whether i should have Patrick instead of Jamie Cripps ...

I hope everyone else is excited about the draft as well. Tutty, it's a bit of a tradition, but by no means a requirement, for whoever has pick 1 to announce their selection in the thread the night before the draft as well as doing a bit of a write up on the selection. Up to you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Live trading should be a go for tomorrow again (unless something has significantly changed with the UF system). Post any live trades in this thread and tag me and I should be in a position to update things. The only requirement with live trading (or any trading from here until the end of the draft) is that the components involved in the trade that are in play this season are even.. so the same number of players/picks on either side of the ledger. Future picks won't effect the balance.

Okay sorry I didn't do this last night, I didn't mean to break tradition! I was working a busy nightshift and have just gotten home. so here it is.

With Pick Number 1 the Tributes will select from Canada, Andrew McGrath of the Essendon Football club.

It seems pretty clear that Mcgrath is going to be a star half back flanker. They say he possess qualities beyond his years in leadership and work rate, traits that coaching staff at the Tributes are looking for to help brood the next flock of young stars. He may need some time in the gym to put on a little more mass but with his speed and defensive awareness, he will no doubt be breaking through offensive lines in round 1. Lets just hope this works out for the tributes, as they definitely need some boosting of the stocks over the next few years! Happy drafting everybody, I am off to get a few hours sleep before another 12 hours of night shift

Well these first few picks didnt go the way I thought. McGrath #1 seemed a lock but I didnt think English and Setterfield would go where they went.

Keen to see who is left for my little clutch of picks.

I've got too many to choose from now. Guys I thought would be off the board by now. Will have to do a bit more research on SPS and Ainsworth as never thought I'd get a shot at either at pick 6. Have done my research on the other guys (who I expected would be here and still are).

It's a pretty amazing/deep draft considering how many players were considered potential number 1 selections over the last 12 months.

Hope it doesn't do a crap pick for richcogs...would put a downer on the draft imo if it does a stupid smart pick or something other than his rankings.

If it does give him a clearly poor auto pick, he'll be allocated Jack Scrimshaw being the highest-ranked player in the real AFL draft who is currently undrsfted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back