Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
TGO burnt his foot in Bali.

Apparently Bintang does not serve as a good medication compared to Corona.

TGO additionally used self-mortification -- ripping the offending skin from his extremety. His human side emerged, with multiple sequential infections. And rabies.

Great SEN sermon today:
"Sheilas" - doesnt like the term.
On Ross Lyon:
"People think he's a smartarse, I don't but people say 'okay smartarse, what have you got now'"
The question we all need to ask our innerselves is what does our inner smartarse offer.
I asked mine, and the answer is not much. PBUH

It appears to my mere mortal eyes that TGO has been preparing to make his own "Shroud of Turin" lest people forget of his existence in future years. His foresight and far-sightedness have become an inspiration to me as a new disciple and I look forward to learning more of his teachings in the coming months and years ahead.

Jeez I just spent a good forty minutes daydreaming about getting on the Binnies with TGO in Bali. Now firmly on top of the bucket list (previous occupant, 'get on the tins with TGO in Melbourne', now at No 2.)

kee
Jeez I just spent a good forty minutes daydreaming about getting on the Binnies with TGO in Bali. Now firmly on top of the bucket list (previous occupant, 'get on the tins with TGO in Melbourne', now at No 2.)
keep dreaming. it's a long path. you have to start with beers with ralph, then progress through other scribes before you are granted an audience. I got through many but when I got to RoCo I wobbled and failed. I was not worthy of an audience with TGO at the Kuta Champions Beach Bar & Buffet (Happy Hour: Always). PBUH

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It appears to my mere mortal eyes that TGO has been preparing to make his own "Shroud of Turin" lest people forget of his existence in future years. His foresight and far-sightedness have become an inspiration to me as a new disciple and I look forward to learning more of his teachings in the coming months and years ahead.

TGO should be on those Lowes menswear store ads in Sydney with Siro, The Big Marn and other ex rugby league players. Would fit in nicely.

Don't turn into The Gaunt One please Robbo.

Try'in eat something will ya.

TGO using the product placement opportunity to also send a message to the press council with his right hand.

images

After the tweet this is what the Menz Club store now looks like.

"The complainant said the article was inaccurate, misleading, unfair and unbalanced in a number of key respects, and which were not ameliorated by the related article"

I don't see the problem. The article contains the holy trinity of TGO qualities, quite an achievement.

And if anyone knows about being ameliorated, it's TGO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back