Solved How do I upload images of over 1MB?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if this is the thread to bump. I cam across it from the premium members board and didnt want to start a new thread.

I apologise if it is not. I am a premium member and I really struggle with the 1mb file size limit for uploads. I am on the RDT/Fantasy boards a lot and on my Macbook pro (retina screen) I can't take a screenshot/screen capture only over my team that falls under 1Mb. I gave up after about 30 minutes of trying to post my supercoach team cause I could only get it down lower than 1.3Mb and that was with a heap of effort.

I would love for benefits of the premium membership to be able to post file sizes that are maybe 2.5Mb/3Mb.

Not sure if this is the thread to bump. I cam across it from the premium members board and didnt want to start a new thread.

I apologise if it is not. I am a premium member and I really struggle with the 1mb file size limit for uploads. I am on the RDT/Fantasy boards a lot and on my Macbook pro (retina screen) I can't take a screenshot/screen capture only over my team that falls under 1Mb. I gave up after about 30 minutes of trying to post my supercoach team cause I could only get it down lower than 1.3Mb and that was with a heap of effort.

I would love for benefits of the premium membership to be able to post file sizes that are maybe 2.5Mb/3Mb.
Upload it to imgur and then embed it here.

Every registered user can create an album and add media to it. File size can be up to 10mb

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/media/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back