News New Jumpers for 2017 - All changes in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I might be a minority but i really like the Ports teal. It should be their clash or like Adelaide's yellow, it should be an alternative strip.
It should be their Collingwood/St Kilda away strip. Can otherwise * right off.

It should be their Collingwood/St Kilda away strip. Can otherwise **** right off.
Year probably. However, I'm not a fan of white clashes and I prefer clubs coming up with a secondary colour. Teal in the past has been a bad on the eye but this teal at the moment is pretty decent and looks good with white shorts.

I agree with you avishka5 , and share your disdain for white clashes

Port should have embraced teal. At the very least - as an away alternate strip like the Crows' yellow . A Crows Home v Teal showdown matchup would look glorious

I also think the Crows should replace their white clash with a red clash

Port should have embraced teal. At the very least - as an away alternate strip like the Crows' yellow . A Crows Home v Teal showdown matchup would look glorious

Both teams should be wearing home guernseys in a showdown with the 'away' team in white shorts.

The crows white clash is fantastic and shouldn't be touched for the rest of time, change the alternate design every two years for some variety/boost in sales.

Both teams should be wearing home guernseys in a showdown with the 'away' team in white shorts.

The crows white clash is fantastic and shouldn't be touched for the rest of time, change the alternate design every two years for some variety/boost in sales.
The showdown rule is similar to the Victorian rule (and disregards the navy v black clash)

And I hope the bolded part was a joke

I don't understand why the crows use a white clash when they could use a red one instead
Crows should just have 3 variations of the home jumper. Navy Base, Red Base and Yellow Base.

Port get the state design, Adelaide get the colours. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No.

The showdown rule is similar to the Victorian rule (and disregards the navy v black clash)

And I hope the bolded part was a joke
No, the white works perfectly as it negates pretty much every clash and keeps our design in tact. The yellow hoop on the alternate goes missing and ends up looking closer to the bulldogs hoops rather than ours. Red would be better as the yellow and navy would sit together.

Black and white are Port's main colours and look far better as base colours than teal. White clashes are regrettable for teams where white isn't a team colour. It is for us so there's no problem.

Plus that white strip has some great memories like the 2013 elim final and 2014 semi final wins. Be right back while I weep for our post-2014 pre-2015 trajetory.

When I was like 15 I got a pair of those Bang & Olufsen earphones, in the sort of blade shape that went over your ear. Probably like $300. The sound was great but * me every four months I was sending them back to the store in Subi to get them fixed. It was a joke.

...They'd fall apart but some sort of warped loyalty meant I kept going back... they held it together for just long enough that I never gave up on them...

Dont be silly! Then they won't we able to wear that guernsey they just invented and stole off another club they have destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back