Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wondered if someone like Cresswell would want to try and further his career?

Bertrand would be solid too imo if he's up for it again, he can play anywhere down the left also (IIRC Di Matteo used him as a defensive winger regularly at Chavski).
Reckon like most on here Davies will be replaced in the summer. He's not an attacking lb which is obviously what Poch is mainly now looking for. Unlike some though I didnt think getting a replacement in January was much of a chance. I'm not sure who we will target, but the young kid who came on against us at the weekend has been mentioned. Arsenal are also looking at him apparently

There's 3-4 championship LBs who are better suited to us than Davies is. If we can't sign one of them in January we really are ****ed for pulling power

my old mate vinny j looks like is surely gone in the summer

starting to make comments in the media, poch also saying he needs to work harder & then the final nail in the coffin 3-0 up against Fulham and he still doesnt bring him on?

We've gone with our best available side (good work Poch) and gone with our best formation (good work Poch x2)

This is it for Ben Davies I think. Picked at LWB with Vertonghen alongside him for cover. He must prove to be useful going forward tonight if his spurs career goes beyond this season.

Tip: Spurs 3-0

The away leg isnt the leg that will get us kicked out of europe

1-0 away defeat shouldn't be unachievable. it's us in europe in general that is the problem concede far too many goals compared to the PL

Yes it was. Away leg can make a tie easier when it's first, away goal and it's almost over. Rested Eriksen (with Lamela unavailable) shifted Dele out onto the left, played 4231.

That cost us as we now had no margin for error, one goal and we were out.

Rested players for key CL games too. He is most culpable for this European campaign. Two years running out too soon. Not good enough.

I do to a degree blame him for our overall European escapades but tonight's performance was positive. Got the early goal we needed to make it a game, got the selection right and were all over them, but for some reason the best defence in England is ripped apart by Gent! And then an inevitable brain fade from Alli (it was bound to happen at some point) and it's game over.

I do to a degree blame him for our overall European escapades but tonight's performance was positive. Got the early goal we needed to make it a game, got the selection right and were all over them, but for some reason the best defence in England is ripped apart by Gent! And then an inevitable brain fade from Alli (it was bound to happen at some point) and it's game over.

The honeymoon period is over, he's nearly been here 3 years so excuses are wearing thin.

We're no better in Europe than before he arrived (which is the carrot for top 4 we strive for). Everything comes back to transfers, it's your chance to improve your squad, we bought shite and now every time we rest players we get abject results.

The only way we can win the league with this squad is to do a Chelsea, because our best XI can beat anyone but depth is very thin, particularly in attacking areas.

So before you tell me why I'm wrong, again, excuses are wearing thin with me. He rests players for Europe too much, I bet he'll take Millwall seriously and as a result we should get to the SF's and Wembley. I'm just sick of it, sick of stagnating and sick of losing to teams we shouldn't be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The honeymoon period is over, he's nearly been here 3 years so excuses are wearing thin.

We're no better in Europe than before he arrived (which is the carrot for top 4 we strive for). Everything comes back to transfers, it's your chance to improve your squad, we bought shite and now every time we rest players we get abject results.

The only way we can win the league with this squad is to do a Chelsea, because our best XI can beat anyone but depth is very thin, particularly in attacking areas.

So before you tell me why I'm wrong, again, excuses are wearing thin with me. He rests players for Europe too much, I bet he'll take Millwall seriously and as a result we should get to the SF's and Wembley. I'm just sick of it, sick of stagnating and sick of losing to teams we shouldn't be.
You're not wrong.

I don't think he handled the CL well with his selections at all.

Just don't think the first leg was that bad. One bad selection Dembele in over Eriksen is actually decent for Poch in Europe compared to other effortd

Suppose its his fault for Dele Alli getting a red too

Lol at the character assassinations he's copping this morning. Bad tackle but grub of a human. Come off it you mouth breathers.

Only good thing is we can just go full strength for every single match now - no ******* tinkering.

The signings this season have been a disaster. We cannot afford another window like last summer again or we will go backwards. I know we tried to give Kane back up but Jensson has been a complete failure. I can't believe we've essentially gone two seasons with one striker. Clueless by all involved at the club to be honest.

Like it. Disagree on the Chadli bit

We gave him more Credit than he deserved because he was a good bloke.

In theory (and in November I thought we did) we should have replaced him with a better squad plAyer. But we replaced the good bloke with more talent but questionable application.

No worse than we were but definitely didn't improve there

Say what you will about Janssen. He is an improvement on nothing I guess.

Wanyama is a great signing. He is so much better than Dier it's not funny b

Like it. Disagree on the Chadli bit

We gave him more Credit than he deserved because he was a good bloke.

In theory (and in November I thought we did) we should have replaced him with a better squad plAyer. But we replaced the good bloke with more talent but questionable application.

No worse than we were but definitely didn't improve there

Say what you will about Janssen. He is an improvement on nothing I guess.

Wanyama is a great signing. He is so much better than Dier it's not funny b

Which is where I've disagreed all along. We needed to improve on him but didn't. Pretty hard to refute that given the output of those that came into the club, its rather incontrovertible

We have gone sideways on a like for like but nowhere overall

So we didn't improve. Thanks.
It's taken about 5 months but finally everything I've said was right, I said I only agreed with selling him if we improved and now you're saying we didn't do so.

This is part of why we keep failing in cups, we're not progressing the squad and I have 0 trust with Pochettino recruiting players to the club. None at all.

So we didn't improve. Thanks.
It's taken about 5 months but finally everything I've said was right, I said I only agreed with selling him if we improved and now you're saying we didn't do so.
Lol come off it mate, I've harped on for ages we are no better than we were last year, can only hope we get this 3-6-1 going again for the rest of the season.

Chavski and the Bin Dippers are much better than last year and arguably Manure also. Won't be surprised if 70 points isn't enough for CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back