Fantasy 2017 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone want to trade for Devonta Freeman??? He's on the block.
You can't trade RFAs. You have to either tag him or let him go into the RFA process where people bid on him and you can either match or pass.

Only after you've either tagged him or kept him after bidding, where you give him a new 3-5 year contract....Only then can you trade him.

You can't trade RFAs. You have to either tag him or let him go into the RFA process where people bid on him and you can either match or pass.

Only after you've either tagged him or kept him after bidding, where you give him a new 3-5 year contract....Only then can you trade him.
I'll obviously be tagging him.

From about 8pm last night to about 3am this morning, I updated every single *ingg unrostered FA to their new salary figure .. ugh.

Today, I will update all the rookies and RFAs on your rosters with their new salaries, so you can see what cap room you have to decide which rookies to extend contracts to, which RFAs you want to tag or let go into the bidding pool, etc.

All their contract years will be untouched....pending word back from each franchise owner which rookies they want to extend (only choices are 1 or 2 years).

Sorry, I had forgotten to make the spreadsheet viewable to everyone. You can all now view it.

For the month of March, I need you all to post in here...

1. Which off-contract rookies you want to extend with either a new 1 or 2 year contract (click ROOKIES tab on spreadsheet).
2. Which off-contract vets you want to franchise tag -- only three tags: 1st, 2nd, 3rd round grades on them (click FULL LIST tab on spreadsheet).

The grades mean if someone bids on them, and you don't want to match the offer, then the person who won the player has to give you a pick of that grade as well as gets the bidding dollars added on to that players salary and offers him a 3-5 yr contract. But if no one bids on him, he gets a 1 year contract with $2m (1st) or $1m (2nd) or $500k (3rd) salary added on to his existing salary. If you elect to MATCH an offer on a franchise tagged player, then you get the bidding dollars added on to his salary but can give him a 3-5 year contract.

Any rookies you choose not to extend, get removed from your roster and become RFAs that can be bid on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A hard manager is good to find :p

I'm having a blonde moment and not understanding.

I'll assume it is a shot at my managerial skills.

Can't argue with it.

Important to note that the 500k, 1m and 2m on franchise only applies if NO ONE bids on that player.

Just pointing out because I only just remembered that myself even though GG pointed that out in his post.

Why on earth would you add 2mill to Fiedo? 500k on Sturgis? You make Matt Milne look like a genius
Maybe I'll take the 1st if someone bids.
Maybe I think it'll be cheaper to add the 2m via tag, than what people might bid on him if he weren't tagged (bidding dollars get added on remember).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back