Play Nice 45th President of the United States - Donald Trump (continued in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've been reading Trump supporters defending this attack on the 1st Amendment and it makes you realise they are all in no matter what. In far too deep with too much bravado so have to keep going.

First Amendment is negotiable. Second Amendment is the one the forefathers really wanted us to have and take advantage of.

How old is Trump?

What are you thinking? Hitler died some 14 months before Trump was born. Are you wondering how long it takes for a soul to be allocated a new vessel?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are you thinking? Hitler died some 14 months before Trump was born. Are you wondering how long it takes for a soul to be allocated a new vessel?
I've seen all sorts of explanations for Trump, this is the first Buddhist analysis of the situation. I like it.

Great move to ban these putrid news outlets. Lying scum shouldn't be allowed to spread misinformation. That is anti-democratic.
Democracy is the freedom to spread lies and the one who has the most believers wins power.

Oh wait, that's religion...

This is the best BF thread. It's amazing how Trump manages to capture some people's imagination (good or bad).

It's a shame people can't limit the discussion to policy as the noise enables Trump to remain unaccountable.

This is the best BF thread. It's amazing how Trump manages to capture some people's imagination (good or bad).

It's a shame people can't limit the discussion to policy as the noise enables Trump to remain unaccountable.

Power Raid is entering Dan26 territory.

A serious statement guys. Trump has the ability to go down as the greatest president of all time
:drunk:

Wow, Trump now heading past Abbott territory and in a shorter time frame for 'false statements'.

U.S. President Donald Trump makes frequent false claims about matters big and small. The Star is planning to track them all. Contact Daniel Dale at if you hear Trump say anything you know is false or should be checked.

With 7 from yesterday, brings it to 99 and who knows what records he will break?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back