Cricket 2016/17

Remove this Banner Ad

Harbhajan Singh wasn't impressed with O'Keefe's bowling, he blamed the pitch for making batting difficult for both sides. I'm not sure what he's complaining about, India wanted a slow turning pitch and they got one, their team just wasn't good enough to bat on it.

Harbhajan Singh wasn't impressed with O'Keefe's bowling, he blamed the pitch for making batting difficult for both sides. I'm not sure what he's complaining about, India wanted a slow turning pitch and they got one, their team just wasn't good enough to bat on it.

He's just more annoyed he called this Australian side "the worst that has arrived on Indian soil" and they got trounced

Why would anyone care what that rat says. He's just bitter they lost and how good was that.

He doesn't actually select team you know, everybody is allowed an opinion, otherwise this place would be boring as.
Of course he is, but at times posts like he's trying to beat the king to 100,000 posts. Anyhow most of us don't agree with him, so I shouldn't worry. I know the Vics are missing a couple , but that was a pathetic performance. Having said that the scores right through the weekend were low. Still can't believe the likes of Cummins were rested after playing in 3 T20's.

Why would anyone care what that rat says. He's just bitter they lost and how good was that.

I know, but I just found his whinging amusing

Of course he is, but at times posts like he's trying to beat the king to 100,000 posts. Anyhow most of us don't agree with him, so I shouldn't worry. I know the Vics are missing a couple , but that was a pathetic performance. Having said that the scores right through the weekend were low. Still can't believe the likes of Cummins were rested after playing in 3 T20's.

The King didn't end up the King by getting beaten in the posting stakes by some ex-Bombers upstart.

Same old, when the pitches have even a little bit of assistance the batsmen crumble. Probably easy to blame it on T20 but IMO it's more a care factor thing. Nobody cares if they get picked for the test team anymore because they can essentially make more money travelling around the world playing T20's. That's not T20's fault, people have to eat.

Resting bowlers after 12 overs in 3 games is BS. Patty has had enough ground work now to be able to go full steam, if he can't then it doesn't say much for the rehab program they have him on.

The King didn't end up the King by getting beaten in the posting stakes by some ex-Bombers upstart.

Same old, when the pitches have even a little bit of assistance the batsmen crumble. Probably easy to blame it on T20 but IMO it's more a care factor thing. Nobody cares if they get picked for the test team anymore because they can essentially make more money travelling around the world playing T20's. That's not T20's fault, people have to eat.

Resting bowlers after 12 overs in 3 games is BS. Patty has had enough ground work now to be able to go full steam, if he can't then it doesn't say much for the rehab program they have him on.
Also Patto came back, he's a tad expensive atm, pity he didn't get a chance to bowl in a second innings. NSW would have had a shocker except for Ed Cowans and you have to give him credit for his longevity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 wicket lead 1 match left. Its gone from a team game to personal glory

For the bowling aggregate? I'm 10 points off the lead for back to back club championships and we can't play finals so the last game over the next 2 weekends is going to be real interesting! The bloke i'm up against could give me the old 'yes, no, wait, sorry champ!'

For the bowling aggregate? I'm 10 points off the lead for back to back club championships and we can't play finals so the last game over the next 2 weekends is going to be real interesting! The bloke i'm up against could give me the old 'yes, no, wait, sorry champ!'
Yeah and average probably. Already sewn up the club championship.

Run him out before he gets a chance. Its a cruel world but it has to be done. Buy him a beer afterwards and laugh inside

Yeah and average probably. Already sewn up the club championship.

Run him out before he gets a chance. Its a cruel world but it has to be done. Buy him a beer afterwards and laugh inside

Or declare on him before he bats!

#YouKnowYouWantToDoIt

Stuffs them up, but the Vics might do a Norf. Nice to have the last post from someone who has some knowledge of the game.

You mean you :p

Will just be interesting to see who we make coach, dont know why Ponting would want too.

Think the Vics are sitting nicely

You mean you :p

Will just be interesting to see who we make coach, dont know why Ponting would want too.

Think the Vics are sitting nicely
Ponting is a legend, I reckon he will assist Langer when he takes over from Boof, but who knows LP1 might get the gig.

Ponting is a legend, I reckon he will assist Langer when he takes over from Boof, but who knows LP1 might get the gig.

Not sure Tasmania have the budget to lure him. Will have to go for Ponting instead

On the fence. Would like Ponting to do an apprenticeship coaching a Shield side first.

Personally I prefer Gillespie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back