SFNL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Must be a heap of cash flowing around down Lyndale with all the new recruits that are joining..............
Couple of them are friends of players... that will be handy...!but a few look like spud 19 year olds.... I've been wrong once before so I could be wrong again but i very much doubt it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha afraid of what ??? A team that's has never played a final.
Ever.
Certainty to make finals based on elimination process.
Dandy no
Sandown no
CPL no
Mbin no
Sth Yarra no
Lyndhurst no
Doveton no
BR yes
Ash yes
Hlm yes
EH yes
Lynd yes

& Miss Lincoln agrees

eags have lost a few from retirement but theres some handy ins dont worry about that im sure you will be aware once clearances go in
I'm still waiting for those clearances to come in or is that go out how's Ricky going these day's ??

Certainty to make finals based on elimination process.
Dandy no
Sandown no
CPL no
Mbin no
Sth Yarra no
Lyndhurst no
Doveton no
BR yes
Ash yes
Hlm yes
EH yes
Lynd yes

& Miss Lincoln agrees

I can't imagine doveton dropping out of finals given they weren't far off the mark last season! It's Ashwood and BR trophy to lose this year for me, magpies been there abouts for the last few years and look to be building something pretty good. For BR a team coming back down a divy after killing 2015 it's a no brainer to have them in everyone's top 2

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I can't imagine doveton dropping out of finals given they weren't far off the mark last season! It's Ashwood and BR trophy to lose this year for me, magpies been there abouts for the last few years and look to be building something pretty good. For BR a team coming back down a divy after killing 2015 it's a no brainer to have them in everyone's top 2

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last time black rock got dropped down they weren't top 2... will be 4th or 5th

Remove this Banner Ad

Back