Registration for Official BigFooty 2017 Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

143jrbk.jpg

I everyone. Tomorrow or Friday evening I will start making the ladders/current rankings for the official bigfooty 2017 leagues. I will place them in the 2nd post of the thread.
Sorry my bad. Have been traveling last minute with work to Canberra then Newcastle and havnt had a minute to myself.

Gauranteed I will do it tomorrow evening.

On Nexus 6P using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When are these getting done?

I have been busy. I have updated the 2nd post with a rankings list. I hope to be going through the league invites by the end of this week. I have just been swamped and to focused on picking my Fantasy/RDT teams

I have been busy. I have updated the 2nd post with a rankings list. I hope to be going through the league invites by the end of this week. I have just been swamped and to focused on picking my Fantasy/RDT teams
Hi Doona. Appreciate that it's a lot of work. I don't see my team there. Have you done all of the rankings that you're going to do?

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hi Doona. Appreciate that it's a lot of work. I don't see my team there. Have you done all of the rankings that you're going to do?

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not yet. I have tomorrow night off/no sports/extra work etc.... so I will finish the rankings tomorrow. Then most likely over the weekend Sunday I will start creating the leagues sending the invites out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back