Draft Watcher D_P_S Draft Watch 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My scouting notes from today's game will be up in a few days but thought I'd name a few noteworthy players.

For Eastern their guns Hayes, Garner, Stephenson and Cerra all played well but they were rested in the 2nd half.

Henness kicked 3 goals in the 2nd half for Gippsland and Jiath was exciting in the middle and up forward.

Hey mate have you watched Kwaby Boakye at all?

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

Don't think Brander, Dow, O'Brien will be playing. Brander might only play a couple of games as he is in the GWS Academy first 5 games. AIS kids will maybe play 4-6 games at most unfortunately.
They could play limited time like most of the gun players have in the practise matches, highly doubt they would play more than 3 quarters if they do play

Mate they have cricket commitments at Grammar and Brander has a GWS camp this weekend along with Fitzgerald. Dow could be the only one.
Wasn't arguing with you mate I believe you if you say they won't play :p was only noting that if they did play they would only play limited minutes like the rest of the guns have.

Wasn't arguing with you mate I believe you if you say they won't play :p was only noting that if they did play they would only play limited minutes like the rest of the guns have.

Nah mate nor was I after an argument and yes I agree that they would be on very limited time. Interesting that the Bendigo Advertiser is saying Brander kicked 5...that is simply not true. He had a quiet game!

Nah mate nor was I after an argument and yes I agree that they would be on very limited time. Interesting that the Bendigo Advertiser is saying Brander kicked 5...that is simply not true. He had a quiet game!
Either way he isn't going to go full tilt, the practise match's are mostly to give them a a bit of a run And keep them fresh for the championships in a few months time. Practise matches are a good way for the lesser knows names to stake some claims. Bendigo still have some nice depth so a good chance for guys like Henderson to really shine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Either way he isn't going to go full tilt, the practise match's are mostly to give them a a bit of a run And keep them fresh for the championships in a few months time. Practise matches are a good way for the lesser knows names to stake some claims. Bendigo still have some nice depth so a good chance for guys like Henderson to really shine

I'm hoping Silvagni & Brodie have a good look at Darcy Fogarty , he would be an amazing assest already 193cm a midfielder forward oh his ability would be amazing .
Cripps & Fogarty would almost be unstoppable.
Brander is the young player I like, hopefully the AFL release him from the academy clutches alla Marshall.

Good read, what were the scores in both games.

Your not showing any love for the Jets & Cannons.
Was a draw in the last game and Bendigo won pretty easily in the first game

Their games are too far out for me since I'm from the Eastern suburbs even going to the city is a struggle haha, I'll be mostly attending Oakliegh, Eastern and Dandenong games

Was a draw in the last game and Bendigo won pretty easily in the first game

Their games are too far out for me since I'm from the Eastern suburbs even going to the city is a struggle haha, I'll be mostly attending Oakliegh, Eastern and Dandenong games
Since the Cannons have a lot of home games year how do you plan on tracking the boys out haven't seen yet? I think they have one game in the east this year.

Since the Cannons have a lot of home games year how do you plan on tracking the boys out haven't seen yet? I think they have one game in the east this year.
I watch within my limitations at the end of the day I'm not payed to scout players so spending the extra money for fuel to get out to those games isn't worth it for me, if it ends up I don't get to see as much from other teams then so be it. The best Cannons players should play in the 18s Carnival so that will be atleast something more to go off

I watch within my limitations at the end of the day I'm not payed to scout players so spending the extra money for fuel to get out to those games isn't worth it for me, if it ends up I don't get to see as much from other teams then so be it. The best Cannons players should play in the 18s Carnival so that will be atleast something more to go off
Yes that is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back