Consumer Electronics Have heated arguments about dumb s**t ITT

Would you like to spend way too much effort extolling an incorrect position to strangers

• Why yes that sounds lovely

• No thank you but you are very polite

• Hang on I'm unsure if 'extolling' is correct in that context

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just a cuck that wants sharia law around the world. What aren't i free to do that?

Hypocrite simpleton infidel
Yep you liberals will flood our country with those sneaky Schrodinger immijents that both take our jobs and live entirely on welfare.

You're probably pro-chemtrails and feed your kids dangerous poisons like fluoride, sugar, and home cooked meals that weren't created by Pete Evans.

Yep you liberals will flood our country with those sneaky Schrodinger immijents that both take our jobs and live entirely on welfare.

You're probably pro-chemtrails and feed your kids dangerous poisons like fluoride, sugar, and home cooked meals that weren't created by Pete Evans.

Look mate, don't pick on me - not my fault I have autism, my parents had me vaccinated.

Look mate, don't pick on me - not my fault I have autism, my parents had me vaccinated.
Here, have some chelation.
And stay away from smartmetres.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blakeclark.gif

hello everyone it’s bigfooty poster apollo creed here would anyone like a fine argument this evening
Stay in school and use your brain. Be a doctor, be a lawyer, carry a leather briefcase. Forget about sports as a profession. Sports make ya grunt and smell. See, be a thinker, not a stinker.

Why do you stink so bad apollo?

Stay in school and use your brain. Be a doctor, be a lawyer, carry a leather briefcase. Forget about sports as a profession. Sports make ya grunt and smell. See, be a thinker, not a stinker.

Why do you stink so bad apollo?

So you want me to sport and smell but also not smell

make up your mind gringo

**** off campaigner I'm glad Drago killed you, should have stayed retired chump.

wait isn’t apollo mr t

Back