Fantasy 2017 NFL Mock Draft Sign-up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely Woodson is far more of a ballhawk than Peppers

by far.

Im not a big fan of Peppers. and for all the talk about him and playing 10 different positions. His stats didnt impress me. I think there were better players on Michigan's D.

I would be disappointing if the Packers took him. Im hoping we take Watt.

by far.

Im not a big fan of Peppers. and for all the talk about him and playing 10 different positions. His stats didnt impress me. I think there were better players on Michigan's D.

I would be disappointing if the Packers took him. Im hoping we take Watt.

Shaq Thompson syndrome? Jack of all trades master of none?

Personally i prefer players who are settled on one position enetering the pros also

Personally i prefer players who are settled on one position enetering the pros also

I think Shaq showed much more in College. I liked him coming out. I think i might of picked him in the mock that year.

EDIT: Yep i took him Pick 30 for the Packers.

For those who are interested I have updated the write up for the Giants' pick at #23 (Garett Bolles).

Thanks Blacky for putting the pick in for me via SMS, good show old chap...

Last edited:
For those who are interested I have updated the write up for the Giiants' pick at #23 (Garett Bolles).

Thanks Blacky for putting the pick in for me via SMS, good show old chap...
Can't believe you edited my post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only have two I thought

You do at the moment, but for some reason GreyWind was given Denver (which it seems he didn't know about until Denver was OTC) when he asked for Dallas. If he was now given Dallas, we'd need to figure out who gets Denver

You do at the moment, but for some reason GreyWind was given Denver when he asked for Dallas. If he was now given Dallas, we'd need to figure out who gets Denver
What do I have outside of Denver and Tenn?

Can't believe you edited my post

Also, editing your post to insert my post allowed me to like one of my own posts!! First time I've ever liked something I have written.

God help us all if GG.exe figures out how to like his own posts...

I still hate that Shaq pick. He might turn out to be a player but we could have done better. Heck I hate the Vernon Butler pick too but he will probably need to start next year because we won't keep both KK and Star.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back