Draft Profile Darcy Fogarty

Remove this Banner Ad

Fyfe - 190
Cripps - 195
Bont - 193

I hope he can move into the midfield more this year. He can show he is versatile but if he makes that move and do as he should in the champs then lock him in for pick 1.

Where did he mainly play?
Mainly plays as a forward/mid and in the SA Trials recently he played back and did well there from all reports. I'm not sure of the time spent split between the forward line and midfield however.

Mainly plays as a forward/mid and in the SA Trials recently he played back and did well there from all reports. I'm not sure of the time spent split between the forward line and midfield however.
In the trial game he played mostly in defence until the last quarter when he went in the middle, absolulty killed it in there and that will be his AFL position I reckon. He is the next Fyfe/Dangerfield going to be a monster in the midfield

With the exception of Ainsworth, looks bigger (stronger) than any first-round draftee last year.

Really nice movement and skills.

In the trial game he played mostly in defence until the last quarter when he went in the middle, absolulty killed it in there and that will be his AFL position I reckon. He is the next Fyfe/Dangerfield going to be a monster in the midfield
Wouldn't mind seeing Fogarty - SA & Rayner - Vic metro lining up on each other in this years champs.

Wouldn't mind seeing Fogarty - SA & Rayner - Vic metro lining up on each other in this years champs.
Rayner is another one I love but Fogarty would win out easy, far too big and strong at this stage. Another other player and I think Rayner would win out, has grown to 189 himself so will be very hard to stop this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rayner is another one I love but Fogarty would win out easy, far too big and strong at this stage. Another other player and I think Rayner would win out, has grown to 189 himself so will be very hard to stop this year.

What's both of their leg speed / endurance like ?

As good as a Rayner / Fogarty square off would be, would rather a Rayner/Fogarty Brisbane/Port 1st rounder combo!!!

Good work on getting the Player Profiles up too DPS. Will make for easy reading/review come draft time

What's both of their leg speed / endurance like ?

As good as a Rayner / Fogarty square off would be, would rather a Rayner/Fogarty Brisbane/Port 1st rounder combo!!!

Good work on getting the Player Profiles up too DPS. Will make for easy reading/review come draft time
Both are more explosive so their first few steps are quick, Rayner would be quicker overall and endurance im not sure atm but I think Fogarty has the edge in that regard.

Yeah I seen that this Sub-Forum doesn't get much love so I'll be adding heaps of profiles here so hopefully it works in keeping this place moving

Hard to choose between these 2, I might err on the side of Rayner, versatile and clean with his possessions.

Question is would he be able to transition to a pure midfielder. Also why such low numbers in 2016?

Question is would he be able to transition to a pure midfielder. Also why such low numbers in 2016?
Played as a third tall forward. A lot of people have seen him play quarters on ball but draft experts still see him as a third tall who can rotate through rather than a full time mid.

Played as a third tall forward. A lot of people have seen him play quarters on ball but draft experts still see him as a third tall who can rotate through rather than a full time mid.

Yeah suspect this could be the case. Perhaps not the right fit for us. I'm warming to O'Brien but feel like he'll be Top 5 and we mightn't have a look in.

Yeah suspect this could be the case. Perhaps not the right fit for us. I'm warming to O'Brien but feel like he'll be Top 5 and we mightn't have a look in.
You do have Hawks pick as well and don't be fooled by their performance on the weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back