Fantasy 2017 NFL Mock Draft Sign-up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

If we're going to auto-pick Dallas, I would suggest Marlon Humphrey. They've lost 3 starting pieces (Church, Carr, Claiborne) from an already poor secondary this off-season so I think it likely they target that area, and Humphrey is worth a mid-late 1st round pick

Last edited:
What happened to GreyWind sending in a list for his pick Blacky?

GreyWind did send us a list, Blacky made the pick using that list, skipping Dixie Flatline who had been on the clock since 4:30 yesterday arvo I think.

Blacky tagged it as pick #28 when it is actually pick #29. I will fix that shortly using my modeditingmagicstick....

I dunno what happens to Dixie Flatline at pick #28 now he is skipped - I think he now gets best player available, but not sure from what site list. Blacky?

I hope we dont take a CB from Alabama. they are all spuds.

all they do is get beat when they go to the NFL and then they just hold more than OL players. we already have enough CB's who get beat one on one and we dont need one who will give away 10 holding/PI calls a game.

He did and I made the pick for him

Wait so was greywinds pick for greenbay or dallas?

I dont think we should skip picks. Makes it messy.

It makes it a bit confusing as humphrey could have been the pick for dallas and green bay.

Can we just make the rule if you pass your alloted time you are autopicked a consensus by the group..rather than skipping.

I know they skip in the nfl, but thats once a blue moon. Its likely to happen in this frequently..

My preference would be to make it as close to realistic for this draft as possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure I wrote in many places and at different times that simply tagging people when they are on the clock is unreliable as has been shown already.

I wasn't aware I was on the clock.

It wasn't until BPG sent a group PM earlier today that I realised I was on the clock.

In future please send a PM to the person on the clock rather than rely on a demonstrably proven unreliable system.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back