Senior 42. Mark O'Connor (2017 -)

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely cant do any worse than the full body cramp Luxford did in his first session....

Good luck to him.

Go Catters

Surely cant do any worse than the full body cramp Luxford did in his first session.

Go Catters

Working hard enough to have a full body cramp is quite commendable.

O'Connor won't have that issue he was one of the best in the endurance testing at the combine. Should be at the heels of Blicavs and Menegola.

Just liked his marking ability and his agility for his size. It's going to be a massively long and arduous road for him to make it vfl level.. Let alone the big time... But with those tools, that attitude and the slow cook for 2-3 years.. It could very well pay off.

Go Catters

Just liked his marking ability and his agility for his size. It's going to be a massively long and arduous road for him to make it vfl level.. Let alone the big time... But with those tools, that attitude and the slow cook for 2-3 years.. It could very well pay off.

Go Catters

Good luck to him , as you say he looks to have a good group of skills... go home factor is always a bit of a concern when we are talking 2-3 years. Lets hope he can pick it up quickly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:

Go Catters

lol :p

Any chance the MoC doubters will be in any way assuaged by the reports from earlier in this thread that he played four finals and was BOG in three of them?

Maybe he's been brought in to start honing a keen edge to our group that can rise to the occasion for the big dance.

Haha yep I skipped all the nice stuff about him until I found something to do with him being a long way off just to mess around :p
Yup.... you'll keep.. :p

Go Catters

Just how much is this about the story ... adding a second irish player to our main list and now another rookie... are we trying to look the green club ?
Imo I think it’s all about having 2 cat b rookies. I think they wanted Okanfor and Shenslong and thus has to move MOC up.

Go Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back