Official Match Thread Season 23, Round 8: East Side Hawks v Fighting Furies at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

As the East Side FF I will require you to erect a shrubbery to accompany the wall I assume you will be building along the 50 metre line.

Oh what do you know I've got to do some community service why don't I do some groundskeeping...

Ok so Which East Side Hack is ready to be torn up on the wing this week?
giphy.gif

We don't have hacks. You must be thinking of the Warriors. And now I'm offended that you would get us confused. Die.

I don't know about that.

When I asked Sterge who we were playing this week, he said we were playing the East Side Hacks. I asked if that was an autocorrect mistake, and he said no.

I don't know about that.

When I asked Sterge who we were playing this week, he said we were playing the East Side Hacks. I asked if that was an autocorrect mistake, and he said no.
Sterge's mind is preoccupied with writing media pieces for the rookies, wouldn't put too much weight in what he says.

Sterge's mind is preoccupied with writing media pieces for the rookies, wouldn't put too much weight in what he says.

Really?

the only rookie thread I've seen from us this year is HumanMeatball's ShitTruck award

Are the others invisible?

Really?

the only rookie thread I've seen from us this year is HumanMeatball's ShitTruck award

Are the others invisible?
Well it takes time to write them. And now that we're all onto his game, Sterge has to be a more cunning linguist. Expect to see threads popping up around Rounds 10-11.

Hello East Side Hawks.

Who's starting on the bench and wants to watch a movie JackNah_8 and myself? Bring binoculars, you can't sit with us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see, and who writes your media work?

I don't think i've seen them do much.. about from brahj with his scandal efforts

oh and the gif friday thread which consists of a single word "discuss"

think Elton Johns Wig might have done something once upon a time, started to look good but haven't seen anything since.

I don't think i've seen them do much.. about from brahj with his scandal efforts

oh and the gif friday thread which consists of a single word "discuss"

think Elton Johns Wig might have done something once upon a time, started to look good but haven't seen anything since.

EJW did some media interview who spent the whole time giggling at every question.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back