GDFL Season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The page I found has everyone on 40, Port on 43 and Newcomb on 48.
Port were on 43, i reduction of two points from 2016. Port applied for the same allocated points as 2016 based on the theory that they lost their BnF to a stronger league and won two less games than 2015. They got their points reinstated based on that, so 45 it is.

Last edited:
It will be interesting season ahead!
There are a few unknown teams which will be good to see
But it will still be BPH inverleigh and banno

But the rest of the comp could go either way!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont really have one!

Who are each teams 5 best players and who will get the look in for the rep team?

I like this question! Although I don't know enough about many clubs to answer, anyone got some names?

I'll have Hutchison from Inverleigh as the medal winner this season, felt like Tyquin was in for a big season but unfortunately will miss the early rounds through injury.

I like this question! Although I don't know enough about many clubs to answer, anyone got some names?

I'll have Hutchison from Inverleigh as the medal winner this season, felt like Tyquin was in for a big season but unfortunately will miss the early rounds through injury.

Belmont - in order
Leamer
Vardy
Keegan Powell - new
Fisher
Boal

Mitch Boal you must be kidding Lockie Edwards Ben Grinter would be there Keagan hasn't played a game yet (untried)
Wait until they unveil there latest recruit, initials are WP,will be there best player for sure, and if Heath Walsh is fully fit and switched on he is easily in there top 5

Wait until they unveil there latest recruit, initials are WP,will be there best player for sure, and if Heath Walsh is fully fit and switched on he is easily in there top 5

Id be asking a few questions if a bloke who only has a clearance put in for him a couple days out from round 1 is the best player! What makes him better than an Edwards or a Vardy?

any1 kno anything about kennedy-hunt lining up at inverleigh? seems as tho he played some vfl for werribee. Y isnt he being talked about for the premiership contenders! Myt be the icing on the cake!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back