Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 2 (cont in pt. 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, seriously. Do you think that everyone how has "clearance" has the same level of clearance.
I am just anticipating how Trump weasels his way to say that he was truth telling when Ivanka was not seeking "top level" clearance.
We don't know how much sitting in Ivanka did before she got bored and went off to go online shopping for example.
Or possibly Angela realised that Donald was the idiot, sent him off to get coffee then talked real turkey with Ivanka.
Who really knows.
Nice little stories, maybe read up on it.

Well it seems the mad claims of the mad god emperor re being wiretapped are now so mad after all.

We are watching a media self immolation. The short term spikes will lead to permanent death.

Brought to you by Putin
So trump being picked up in attempts to stop a Russian attack on the US somehow looks good for trump to you? All the available evidence points to him being a traitor. All they need now is the smoking gun if they don't have it already and then Trump will spend the rest of his days in federal prison.

Yes, seriously. Do you think that everyone how has "clearance" has the same level of clearance.
I am just anticipating how Trump weasels his way to say that he was truth telling when Ivanka was not seeking "top level" clearance.
I do understand what you're saying, but:
  1. When Clinton tried to use weasel words to say he 'did not have sexual relations with that woman', he was spoken about for years and impeached
  2. Trump's appeal was meant to be that he wasn't a politician and didn't use weasel words - he 'tells it like it is'

So trump being picked up in attempts to stop a Russian attack on the US somehow looks good for trump to you? All the available evidence points to him being a traitor. All they need now is the smoking gun if they don't have it already and then Trump will spend the rest of his days in federal prison.
Ok so Trump is a lying sicko traitor in league with evil trying to attack the USA with Putin is now heading for prison
Got it - that's really bad
And Brought to you by Putin

It's only a matter of time until they admit President Trump's campaign was under surveillance during the campaign.

• We knew their initial surveillance request last June named President Trump himself.

• Yesterday, during the hearing, we learned that while there was no "physical wiretap" on Trump Tower, there was "the possibility of other surveillance techniques."

• Today, we find out there was surveillance of President Trump and others after the election and during the transition.

• We knew the FISA court, which has only rejected 0.03% of all such requests, rejected the Obama administration's initial surveillance request. And we knew they did not give up in their attempts to get the Trump campaign under surveillance, applying for surveillance a second time in October.

• We also know some of that surveillance was later "unmasked" by someone in the Obama administration and selectively leaked as a political attack after President Trump's Inauguration.

A wicked web we weave...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to agree with you but don't understand
Ok the umpiring was a bit off in the gf but we still won
I don't want you to agree with me because then we couldn't reply to each others posts.

I will even concede that Trump is the Teflon king.

People have been saying from the get-go that if Trump was heard on surveillance of other people, it wouldn't count as him being wire-tapped. Barry Cassidy even mentioned that a few weeks ago on Insiders. But that has been the assumption after Intelligence services said they didn't have any cases on him, and the White House hasn't taken the chance to tell us 'like it is' and reveal if this is what they meant. After all, it's how Mike Flynn was brought down - speaking to the Russian embassy.

The fact Trump said he had 'just found out' he'd been "wire-tapped", did suggest he was told his own words were somewhere on a document. Now it sounds like the head of the investigation has taken that redacted document straight to the White House, rather than to the investigation. Maybe it's just conversations with Manafort? He would obviously have been a man of interest to US intelligence for a long time now.

Which as an aside, makes you realise the damage Obama could've done if he had taken the low road instead of the high road.
The adds i see are all for the financial review, philosophy for philosophers, advanced mathmatics, etc., obviously all stuff for extremely intelligent people, it's just pulling for my computer usage obviously.
Haha. I clear my cookies regularly so I don't end up in an echo-chamber. Unsurprisingly the ads are aimed at the gullible. Anti-virus, how to get rich quick/invest your Super, you won't believe XYZ... etc.

Your denial of facts is scary.

Not scary as much as utterly bewildering.

The near universal cognitive dissonance among pro-Trumpies here and elsewhere is extraordinary.

And then there's their habitual flat-out 100% reversals of reality - for instance, the shining example in the post you reference where he has the chutzpah to mention the intellectual home of Trumpism (and, of course, of many if not all of his own memes), namely 4chan, as if it is anti-Trump; you'd almost reckon he was being sarcastic, if you weren't familiar with the complete humourlessness of his long line of posts.

It's a sad indictment on modern conservatism, as I've said before, that there is a complete absence of any intelligent or intellectual underpinning for the views of pro-Trump supporters.

Last edited:
I don't want you to agree with me because then we couldn't reply to each others posts.

I will even concede that Trump is the Teflon king.
That is one way to look at it
Another is that the resistance to him has been rabidly indecent.
When you go that hard and half cocked - you inevitably end up overshooting or shooting yourself in the foot.

Was flicking through YouTube channels last night and came across one where they were interviewed Trump supporters outside the Kentucky rally.

One of the questions asked was whether Obama should be charged with treason. A woman replied 'yes'. When asked why, she replied, 'for selling those weapons in Fast and Furious'. Now I haven't seen any of the movies but from the look on the face of the reporter I think he couldn't believe the response.
Trump supporters:eek:.

That is one way to look at it
Another is that the resistance to him has been rabidly indecent.
When you go that hard and half cocked - you inevitably end up overshooting or shooting yourself in the foot.
The only time you should ever use the word 'indecent' is in reference to Trump.

Time will tell which one of us is right, reckon I am way in front but don't let that stop you trying.:p

Was flicking through YouTube channels last night and came across one where they were interviewed Trump supporters outside the Kentucky rally.

One of the questions asked was whether Obama should be charged with treason. A woman replied 'yes'. When asked why, she replied, 'for selling those weapons in Fast and Furious'. Now I haven't seen any of the movies but from the look on the face of the reporter I think he couldn't believe the response.
Haha. It's a nickname given to an Operation where weapons were allowed to go to Mexico, in the desire of prosecuting the people really driving the demand. Apparently something like 20 people were charged as a result, but the weapons have been used in numerous crimes so it's considered a big controversy. One claim was that about 200 people were killed with the weapons. Of course, hard to know what would've happened without the 'gun-walking' but it looks a fairly massive failed exercise.

So not a dumb Trump supporter, although of course it's nowhere near anything that should result in Obama being charged for anything, let alone Treason.

Well done for articulating what you saw instead of being lazy and posting a video and expecting everyone to watch it.

Anyone would think this was a discussion forum.

Haha. It's a nickname given to an Operation where weapons were allowed to go to Mexico, in the desire of prosecuting the people really driving the demand. Apparently something like 20 people were charged as a result, but the weapons have been used in numerous crimes so it's considered a big controversy. One claim was that about 200 people were killed with the weapons. Of course, hard to know what would've happened without the 'gun-walking' but it looks a fairly massive failed exercise.

So not a dumb Trump supporter, although of course it's nowhere near anything that should result in Obama being charged for anything, let alone Treason.
http://www.politifact.com/florida/s...-obama-said-fast-and-furious-began-under-bus/

Yep, basically it's a program that had been used before (under Bush), it had flaws, and probably a poor idea run by an individual office, but not exactly treason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back