Preview Round 1 - Fremantle vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his claim is valid , apart from hamling and duffield( ibbo) that defence is just like 2013 version .
Maybe. It was the scraping over the line bit that didn't have me enthused.

It's the message that it sends that annoys me. Suban and Taberner were both poor (relative to the rest of the team) in the last Peel game. Even though Crozier is the likely one that gets through (as he earned it) and Sheridan likely held over as the emergency, I just think being listed in the squad should be a reward for putting in at WAFL. If you haven't put in, you shouldn't be listed in the squad imo otherwise they are thinking what they put out was sufficient to be considered for selection and won't get the wake up call to work harder.

On the other hand if Balic was named, for racking up the most possessions of anyone, then he'd be starting to think I've got a good chance of breaking into the B22 and would likely work even harder. Ross said he wanted to change back to people earning their spots with effort and intensity - if that is the case then Suban and Tabs don't deserve to be named based on the most recent Peel game.

Perhaps the club doesn't agree with you on the amount of effort put in. Just because someone had a quiet game doesn't mean they didn't try.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He should be known as Garrick.
Maybe his mum met his dad on a one night stand and couldn't remember if his name.
Was it Garry? Or was it Eric?
Either way Garrick is a cool name.

There was a Derby quite a few years ago where Garrick lined up alongside Gerrick.

He asked if I thought any of the medallists were good...
Are you suggesting that because the bald gadget won
a midfielders award by getting a bunch of stats is a defining attribute of a good player?
Hard to understand what you're actually on about.

PS The bloke you're calling a butcherer is how old and played how many games of AFL.

Last edited:
Bartel is not bad either, underated by many.

Gotcha.
He should've arrived ready made and development isn't a thing.
Notwithstanding the fact that his skill level is fine for a fella with under 20 games.
I think I've compared nonsenses with you enough for a decade or so.
Ta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back