Pauline Hanson - One Nation Party

Remove this Banner Ad

h-1.png

Can you quote a bigfooty post that you think is saying what you claim is being said?

Good example of it here, Gough v chelseacarlton, narrative of criticism of religion playing into IS' hands.

Yep, you're IS' wet dream. You promote friction, and disharmony in this country with them barely having to lift a finger here. Well done.

I do none of the sort
You can attempt to broad brush label me like you do others but you'd be wrong.
I mock faith because it's the one ideology that holds itself up as untestable.
Islam deserves to be scrutinised and tested for its assault on human intellect.
All the middle eastern belief systems deserve peer reviewed intellectual bludgeoning.

Also Malifice both explaining and reasoning for this kind of obfuscation

Its IS selling the narrative that this is a war between Islam and the West. . . .This is why (for example) Obama doesnt refer to Islamic terrorism as 'Islamic'. It just reinforces this false narrative and actually makes the job of the bad guys so much easier.

Last edited:

Damn right, ******* british murdering people inside England.

I thought he was an Islamist terrorist?

This was the UK PM's incoherent explanation. Non-Islamic Islamist terrorism was literally her definition of what happened :oops: They're tripping over their own sentences to avoid implicating Islam at any cost.

Last edited:
I thought he was an Islamist terrorist?

This was the UK PM's incoherent explanation. Non-Islamic Islamist terrorism was literally her definition of what happened :oops: They're tripping over their own sentences to avoid implicating Islam at any cost.
And there are pot of golds at the end of rainbows, the easter bunny and santa both exist.

But hey, let's be completely racist Pauline and friends (known as Lethality)

And there are pot of golds at the end of rainbows, the easter bunny and santa both exist.

But hey, let's be completely racist Pauline and friends (known as Lethality)

Your desperate attempt to smear rather than provide an actual response on the subject is noted.

Your desperate attempt to smear rather than provide an actual response on the subject is noted.
Since your post contained nothing factual, I thought I would respond in kind. Making up quotes of the British PM is pretty poor, it just points to your xenophobia and racism

Since your post contained nothing factual, I thought I would respond in kind. Making up quotes of the British PM is pretty poor, it just points to your xenophobia and racism

Looks like you're still posting fact-free.

I didn't include quotes, simply her definitions. She says it was not Islamic, but Islamist terrorism. It's just a clumsy and somewhat convoluted effort to try and exonerate Islam at all costs at the expense of actually making sense. Forcing accusations of racism, as you have, is another desperate tactic.

Looks like you're still posting fact-free.

I didn't include quotes, simply her definitions. She says it was not Islamic, but Islamist terrorism. It's just a clumsy and somewhat convoluted effort to try and exonerate Islam at all costs at the expense of actually making sense. Forcing accusations of racism, as you have, is another desperate tactic.
Exactly and because of what you wrote, I also wrote some incorrect statements like the Easter Bunny is real, just to match your falsehoods.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't step back from my heritage, it is that heritage that gave me the values that I follow, don't see why I am not both equally.
I definitely don't want to be what some sectors of the Australian community is becoming ala Hanson and her followers.
Just like some people hold dual citizenship.

They're not becoming, they were already there. She's just trying to speak for them.

They're not becoming, they were already there. She's just trying to speak for them.
I still think there is a niche in Australia's political landscape for a conservative voice that's yet to be filled. Hanson is incapable of doing it, I don't think the public will warm to a private school w*nker from Adelaide like Bernardi, there's still a chance for someone to muscle in, and take that demographic.

Fearful of extremists from one particular religion.
I think it is reasonable to fear extremists of all religions. And to mock them, and demonstrate their stupidity and lack of appeal. Point and laugh at them all.

I still think there is a niche in Australia's political landscape for a conservative voice that's yet to be filled. Hanson is incapable of doing it, I don't think the public will warm to a private school w*nker from Adelaide like Bernardi, there's still a chance for someone to muscle in, and take that demographic.

The problem is that nearly all the conservatives want to tell everybody else what to do, how to live rather than just advocating for their own interests. It is almost like their own interests are limited to free speech and/or villifying immigrants.

Exactly and because of what you wrote, I also wrote some incorrect statements like the Easter Bunny is real, just to match your falsehoods.

You haven't identified any falsehoods. It seems your initial charge was probably based on your own error that I was apparently 'quoting' the PM verbatim.

Yeah agree, they were already there but she is dangerous as she is using ignorance and misinformation as facts to stir them up even more.
This is scary.

ON is finished ( outside of North-Alabama ) but they've already achieved their purpose.

Started to get REAL mouthy just after this hey.....

1472711288228.jpg

RACIST CRAVEN PARASITE

Paulines a bit of an idiot too

Yeah, there's a problem with Islamic terrorism. There's no mistaking that Islam is a driver for these Islamic extremists. Islamist terrorism is still Islamic. Islam Islam Islam.

However, what do you think would happen if you alienate the mainstream non-violent average Muslims, the ones that don't blow themselves up or run over people or donate money to ISIS? Do you think that calling one billion regular people terrorists and telling them their religion is barbaric and banning them from Western countries will stop these things from happening? Islam is not some monolithic entity, and like all other mainstream religions there are varying degrees of adherence, different interpretations, extremist sects, and cultural influences. Is it therefore productive to start painting all Muslims with the ISIS or al Qaeda brush?

That's something the conservatives refuse to engage in.

You haven't identified any falsehoods. It seems your initial charge was probably based on your own error that I was apparently 'quoting' the PM verbatim.
Your entire post was a falsehood. The PM did not state anything such as you posted, all you have done is made up things in your head about what she said.

Yeah, there's a problem with Islamic terrorism. There's no mistaking that Islam is a driver for these Islamic extremists. Islamist terrorism is still Islamic.
Theresa May dislikes this.
Is 'Islamist terrorism even a thing' though? Surely if someone is an Islamist who is using violence to push their agenda, that's just terrorism, and specifically Islamic terrorism.

Do you think that calling one billion regular people terrorists

Who is asserting that a billion Muslims are terrorists?

telling them their religion is barbaric

If the religion is barbaric, then why not name it as such? This to me is a criticism of the religion itself, and not the people who follow it. I think some people are overly concerned that we're going to radicalise Muslims just by speaking what we feel is the truth, and so therefore we should shut up, but all this does is give the monopoly on criticism to people like Trump, Wilders, LePen and their like, as well as to people on the Internet. You're not going to stop criticism in the information age.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back