Roast 2017 Vent Thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 29, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'm surprised a new thread hasn't been created yet.

Vent here.

my first vent of the year is Pickett on the field ahead of butler. the man was playing dodge ball!!!

I'm surprised a new thread hasn't been created yet.

Vent here.

my first vent of the year is Pickett on the field ahead of butler. the man was playing dodge ball!!!

I was tossing up between butler and pickett for my final rookie spot before the partial lockout.
I chose pickett, but luckily kept him benched. Still pissed off but not as much as many others

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got two dud rookie in bench in Pickett and smith and no cash to trade them out to another rookie with upcoming price falling

Always a dilemma in how much you need to leave in reserve to manage this situation. I've had a few draft teams this year that had zero dollars left over... Not sure how much I left myself in my final side...

I got two dud rookie in bench in Pickett and smith and no cash to trade them out to another rookie with upcoming price falling
Pickett reached his break even (25) with a score of 30 so he wont lose you money at least.
Eddy & Smith will drop though. Duds.

Eddy 1 at halftime yesterday, Hibberd 1 today. Smh.

F**kin David Swallow

+ Cripps 30 & Smith LTI for me.

Have 4 s**t rookies that could have been a WHE or McGrath. No idea how to get rid of them all and deal with Roo.

The only thing going for me is that all these miserable scores were on the bench.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back