Hume Football League 2016-2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Any practice match results? ...which players played well ect.... c'mon people!!! Bbsaints vs Thurgoona results ? Osborne vs North Wagga results? Culcairn vs Gullie results?

Any practice match results? ...which players played well ect.... c'mon people!!! Bbsaints vs Thurgoona results ? Osborne vs North Wagga results? Culcairn vs Gullie results?

Brock-Burrum played 6 periods against thurgoona so tough to keep score, wouldn't have been far of even in the end, Kosi kicked 9.1 in the half the game he played. Solid hit out for both clubs and will be a few sore boys today which is good.

Brock-Burrum played 6 periods against thurgoona so tough to keep score, wouldn't have been far of even in the end, Kosi kicked 9.1 in the half the game he played. Solid hit out for both clubs and will be a few sore boys today which is good.
Just confirms how good of a recruit Kosi will be thats a great effort especially against a quality team. Did Ayden Brown or Jamarl O'sullivan play on him? Culcairn played out a close game against Gullie new recruit Robbins kicked 6.

CDHBU touched up Glenrowan in a praccy today. I wasn't at the game but new recruits in McLelland and Muggivan were in the best.

Some other results i heard were Magpies def Milawa by 10 goals. The Rock def Culcairn by 5 goals. Thurgoona def Henty by 3 goals. Giants def Kiewa? By 5 goals.
Anyone heard about the brookers?

Where can i see the results mate.
Cdhbu 7-2, 11-5,14-8, 16-9-105
Glenrowan 0-1,1-1,1-1, 2-3-15
Goals:mcclelland 3, b lewis 3, t webb 2 , r muggivan 2, t cooper 2, s haigh 1, b wilson1
best r muggivan, m howard
Mc clelland, mills, t webb a phibbs

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jezza went ok, played his usual game apparently.
Matt Howard close to BoG
Good to hear but with their losses i still think they will finish outside the 5. Young side apparently.
You're red hot favourite for the azzi this year aren't you Mat Howard?
Lol good try mate but no.. Jezz and Howy are two close mates of mine along with Dimma Payne from Mul days. And now with Jezz on board as coach i take a real interest in the powerthis year.

2017 ladder predictions Home & Away
Henty
Jindera (Runners Up)
BB Saints (Premiers)
Howlong
Culcairn
Osborne
Magpies
CDHBU
Walbundrie
Holbrook
Billabong Crows
Lockhart

Must have been a fiery clash between BB Saints and Lockhart heard 7 blokes sent off was there any reports? Who were the guys sent off anyone know some details.

Must have been a fiery clash between BB Saints and Lockhart heard 7 blokes sent off was there any reports? Who were the guys sent off anyone know some details.

Hahaha, I heard there was only 7 blokes left on the field! And one guy got life! But in all seriousness I heard it was one of the better fights you would have seen, 1 player sent off and the umpires handled it brilliantly. Also heard someone had a go at the Danny southern sleeper hold!

Went and watched Holbrook v Henty today in an up and down contest. Young Brookers played 2 men down most of the day (around 3 quarters) but couldn't peg back an early lead. Some very questionable calls, for both sides all day. Showed how close the comp is as Holbrook, who are 0-4, were probably level pegging, if not better bar first quarter and Henty consider themselves a top 4 side ( so their supporters were confidently reminding the Holbrook faithful).

Tallangata League once again able to show off what is a fantastic surface out at Sandy Creek. When will the Hume League (either out of embarrassment, pride or duty of care for players) pull their finger out and put some more time/money or both into getting Walbundrie up to a higher standard for finals. They are a long way behind at the minute!

Tallangata League once again able to show off what is a fantastic surface out at Sandy Creek. When will the Hume League (either out of embarrassment, pride or duty of care for players) pull their finger out and put some more time/money or both into getting Walbundrie up to a higher standard for finals. They are a long way behind at the minute!
You have to remember Sandy Creek isn't used until finals time

I agree , but every year the old guys see grass that has been mowed at Walbundrie and think the surface is great, but the truth is that no matter how much water they put on it will always be hard with a bad bounce. Walbundrie needs a lot of time, effort and money to bring it up to standard, all of which Walbundrie does not have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back