Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup 2016/2017 (Year 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

I need a Steph special tomorrow that's for sure!! But can't see it happening. If only Covington hadn't gone down with injury, it might've been real interesting!!

I need a Steph special tomorrow that's for sure!! But can't see it happening. If only Covington hadn't gone down with injury, it might've been real interesting!!
Yah it's unlikely, but still closer than i thought it would be. With a full day of games made me nervous enough to add Iggy for some assists and 3s.

Was expecting Westbrook to dominate but wasn't quite expecting him to shoot so many 3's and shoot at such a high fg% for the week!! Anyway, probably fitting Westbrook leads his fantasy team to a title - been a reasonable season he's put together!!

Was expecting Westbrook to dominate but wasn't quite expecting him to shoot so many 3's and shoot at such a high fg% for the week!! Anyway, probably fitting Westbrook leads his fantasy team to a title - been a reasonable season he's put together!!
Westbrook has been amazing, crazy year and it's great having a guy who the team goes out of their way to pad his stats. This one isn't done while you have Steph to play, Steph Ulis and Porter vs Iggy, it's doable if Steph is super hot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody hell, can't believe it's that close. Could be a race between Ulis and Chriss to see who loses the fg%!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back