Multiplat Rocket League

Remove this Banner Ad

Any way to manually reset your ranking? I got some really good teammates during the grading matches for 3v3, now i'm silver 3 and i really shouldn't be lol

You just have to bear the abuse and hope your teammates can't carry you.

Besides that, ranks haven't settled yet. I'm also silver 3 for solo standard and theres a mix of terrible and good players. Last season ranks ranging from prospect to shooting star.

1. Why can't you forfeit if someone on your team leaves?

2. Why does the game still division me down for losing when both of my teammates left in the first minute?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Why can't you forfeit if someone on your team leaves?

2. Why does the game still division me down for losing when both of my teammates left in the first minute?
1. I am pretty sure you can leave without penalty after that.

2. Because the game calculates the skill and end reward at the beginning of the game. The ranking system doesn't realise a player has left, its a pretty big flaw.

Is Gold III the equivalent of Challenger Elite?

You just have to bear the abuse and hope your teammates can't carry you.

Besides that, ranks haven't settled yet. I'm also silver 3 for solo standard and theres a mix of terrible and good players. Last season ranks ranging from prospect to shooting star.

lol its getting worse, somehow I keep getting carried. Gold 2 now, the abuse is real :'(

Is Gold III the equivalent of Challenger Elite?

Don't know if there are any 'equivalents', seeing as there used to be 4 ranks (prospect, challenger, star, champion) and now there are 6 (bronze, silver, gold, plantinum, diamond, champion)

If you won 2 games in a row tonight in 2v2's (5-4 both games) and a guy called you a sweaty little virgin then left... I apologise.

Was a frustrating night.
It was no doubt an accurate call

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just had the sweetest moment in this god damn game.

playing a solo 1v1 against a spanner on chat. you know the type. the ones who always go "what a save" x3 whenever they score a goal etc etc. I always ignore their wank chat. In the end, i lost 4-1 but felt if i actually took my chances and get a better start to the game(was 3-0 at the 4 min mark), i could beat "it".

luckily i got matched up with him again and I score a quick goal. suddenly, but not unsurprising, he gets a bit more personal. etc you so bad(we are both silvers), HAHAHAHAHA, ****, ****, etc etc. you know the drill. he was up 4-3 with about 2:30 left(ps. longest game in my life btw) when he missed a simple chance. I take it down the other end and score. Suddenly he complained about lag and then begged me to let him fix it before we play again. I look at the lag and i proceeded to score another one because """" him. of course, he let fly again after this. he fixed it not long after and proceeded to gloat once more when he went in front with about a min to go.

I won 7-6. last goal was a flukish as well IIRC with a last 10-second epic save to count. oh so so sweet. unfortunately, he quit before i could break my vow of silence but it was probably for the best. why oh why didnt i save the replay.

karma is a wonderful thing.

I had a pair last night that were so annoying. As soon as they'd get a goal ahead it would be "EZ," "U r trash," ""R u bots?" etc. They weren't even very good. Played 2 Rumble games against them and lost by 1 goal both times. I wanted to beat them so bad and individually outscored them in each game but just had useless team mates (Which I guess, in a way, proved their point). Like you I generally keep silent but damn I wanted to beat them and type a few sneaky words.

Yeah we had a team forfeit against us right at the end of the game, which they would have won 4-2 or something. We didn't click til half way through the next game that we were awarded the win for the last one.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back