Prediction GWS Giants v Adelaide Crows Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Bear in mind it is one individual, my rant isn't against the Crows supporters. Literally some of my best freinds etc. It is having them in the middle of our tiny section. I didnt sit in a Crows section because my cheering etc would be out of synch, just want the same courtesy.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience but bear in mind all seats at Adelaide oval are allocated to a ticket. Only general admission is on the hill and standing behind the seats on level 1. If any crows supporters were there then they would be allocated that seat.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience but bear in mind all seats at Adelaide oval are allocated to a ticket. Only general admission is on the hill and standing behind the seats on level 1. If any crows supporters were there then they would be allocated that seat.
Ì get that's where the cheersquad sits. I was in the Riverbank stand aisle 328a. We had about a hundred seats there. My rant was also a whinge about our home ground. It's difficult to separate supporters there becuase we have a lot of supporters of other clubs who are physically located in Sudney as members.
I'm not against opposition supporters, certainly not Crows supporters at your home ground. Iþ pisses me off it has to be in the middle of our zone, rhats all.

What was our biggest losing margin last year?
Technically 5 goals or so against the Pies. I think our worst loss was 22 points v the Crows becuase we were smashed in the 3rd qtr and scored junktime goals in the last when the game was over.

32 to the Pies at home
To me it's not a good sign they we went down by nearly 10 goals in the first game. To me there are easily identifiable patterns of weakness that don't seem to change. Our lack of contested accountability for one is alarming. I think we can't win the premiership this year. I know it's only round 1 but I think we are quite a way off the top teams.

Adelaide is a quality team and difficult to match up on over the ground, hardly sky is falling type of game.

We were smashed in contested possessions, not sure on numbers but I'd say we were way down. Shiel took a bit to get going and Kelly seemed to quieten off after a good first half. A lot of guys were fumbly and missing that one touch gather we usually see.

If we look like this 3 games into the season it's a worry, but round one against Adelaide is not a bad way to blow the cobwebs off.
Actually the game bore a lot of similarities to last years game at AO where I think we clearly played better but squandered our advantage with poor scoring. That didn't stop you guys from having a stellar season. I love watching your team play by the way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back