Trades Round 2 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

What does everyone think about D Swallow. Not named last week but talk is that hes back this week. Can swap him to Zac Jones (via McGrath). Who has the higher ceiling??
Swallow is more consistent and a more reliable scorer with more runs on the board, and arguably has better job security also, but his body is a worry. Tough one. I'd be inclined to hold him if he's named.

All depends on selections

Have to trade out Nvolt sadly (thinking either premo swap to Macrae or downgrade for cash in WHE), then probably will move on one of Otten or Hibberd for Mcgrath

Pickett and Eddy survive for now

Not sure why so many people are trading JOM. It was his first game in forever, did people expect 90+? He got 23 possessions and if he kicked 2.1 instead of 0.3 he scores 75 and people are saying different things. I was hoping for more I admit but I was never trading him even if he didn't get a great score.

Taranto and Kennedy > WHE and Hannan for me. If I went with these two from the get-go I would have scored like 2230 :(. I wasn't convinced by both the GWS guys agaisnt the Crows. Taranto got no where near the ball most of the game and Kennedy decided to turn it over to Crows players about 5 times. I'll be surprised if either keeps their spot. WHE looked great and his role is even better. Hannan's score might be a bit inflated since the Dees got some huge scores but his spot seems secure for the time being and I am not starting Eddy or Pickett lol.

Thoughts on going Isaac Smith to Watson via Taranto and Eddy up to Butler?

Lynch(GC) for WHE and Rookie for McGrath?

Gives me 187k to play with next week.

Thoughts?

Or I could go Lynch(GC), for Touk and Wellingham for Z Jones.

Lynch(GC) for WHE and Rookie for McGrath?

Gives me 187k to play with next week.

Thoughts?

Or I could go Lynch(GC), for Touk and Wellingham for Z Jones.

will McGrath be a consistent scorer?

WHE & Z Jones maybe + some coin is an option

At the moment I've gone Taranto -> Miles and Lloyd -> Adams. I didn't exactly want to trade out Taranto, but was only way I could get the cash to pick up Adams.

I suppose another option would be to go Shaw -> Adams and swap a dud rookie, which is probably better for cash generation but hurts my scoring capability. Hmm, decisions, decisions.
The above only leaves me with 1k and with no guarantee of Miles playing.

I've changed to this:
Taranto -> Hannan
Shaw -> Adams

Leaves me with $46k to upgrade a dud rookie next week. Also means I don't have to scramble to make any changes when I wake up tomorrow. Just means I'm banking on Lloyd scoring at least as much as Shaw would.

I think he is being culled as so many 150k rookies went no where which means you have to downgrade someone else to upgrade one of your spud rookies
I'm trading Taranto for that reason. JOM, however, is very likely to get better. Best to hold onto him for the time being.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got back into some signal to check my team. Nroo injured? Bugger. Might have to trade him out for WHE today then wait until final teams tomorrow to make the final one, no doubt culling one of a plethora of spud rooks, maybe using the cash for macrae or J Steele....

3k ITB, I scored 2198 and I am currently ranked 2173rd

DEF: T.Adams, J.Johannisen, R.Laird, Marchbank, Hampton, Otten, T.Stewart, E.Vickers
MIDS: Dangerfield, Treloar, S.Mitchell, D.Beams, Fyfe, SPP, T.Mitchell,
O’Meara, Barrett, Pickett
RUCK: S.Martin, Nankervis, Pierce, Preuss
FWD: Taranto, Dalhaus, Miles, Roughead, N.Riewoldt, WHE, Butler, B.Eddy

I am new to AFL Dream Team and would like to know what my best trades for overall are, appreciate your assistance.

I am thinking:

N.Riewoldt to T.Miller
T.Miles to Hannan

Thoughts?

3k ITB, I scored 2198 and I am currently ranked 2173rd

DEF: T.Adams, J.Johannisen, R.Laird, Marchbank, Hampton, Otten, T.Stewart, E.Vickers
MIDS: Dangerfield, Treloar, S.Mitchell, D.Beams, Fyfe, SPP, T.Mitchell,
O’Meara, Barrett, Pickett
RUCK: S.Martin, Nankervis, Pierce, Preuss
FWD: Taranto, Dalhaus, Miles, Roughead, N.Riewoldt, WHE, Butler, B.Eddy

I am new to AFL Dream Team and would like to know what my best trades for overall are, appreciate your assistance.

I am thinking:

N.Riewoldt to T.Miller
T.Miles to Hannan

Thoughts?
Good trades mate, hopefully there's no real rookie carnage this week and you can get players who aren't playing out.

Miller and Hannan both played really well last week and have good breakevens, I think they'll both make good additions. :)

Swallow is back in

“David is playing,” Eade said.

“David is selected, he’ll replace Pearce. Pearce is away for family matters but David’s first game. Unfortunately it’s been delayed by a week, we certainly would have loved to have had him last week but he’ll play.

“So they’ll be pleased to see him back.” http://www.goldcoastfc.com.au/news/2017-03-30/david-ready-to-take-on-goliath

I half wanted him to be out so I could downgrade to a rookie and then upgrade someone to WHE but i can't trade him if he's playing.
It's looking like I'll be doing Taranto and Kennedy to WHE and Hannan because the cash is so important. Knowing my luck Taranto and Kennedy will come out against GC and both get 90s with WHE and Hannan score 40s. I really dislike side-grading players, especially after 1 game.
I just know I'm going to end up regretting this

Swallow is back in

“David is playing,” Eade said.

“David is selected, he’ll replace Pearce. Pearce is away for family matters but David’s first game. Unfortunately it’s been delayed by a week, we certainly would have loved to have had him last week but he’ll play.

“So they’ll be pleased to see him back.” http://www.goldcoastfc.com.au/news/2017-03-30/david-ready-to-take-on-goliath

I half wanted him to be out so I could downgrade to a rookie and then upgrade someone to WHE but i can't trade him if he's playing.
It's looking like I'll be doing Taranto and Kennedy to WHE and Hannan because the cash is so important. Knowing my luck Taranto and Kennedy will come out against GC and both get 90s with WHE and Hannan score 40s. I really dislike side-grading players, especially after 1 game.
I just know I'm going to end up regretting this
Taranto and Kennedy being dropped would help me make this decision. I think 1 might but not both

Anyone watch the Dogs Game? I picked Bontempelli and considering jumping off after seeing him up the ground playing forward for large chunks.

Not sure whether to jump off to a round 1 bolter or stick it out. I remember jumping on Westhoff a couple of years ago :(

I can see Mitch Hibberd and Andy Otten both being dropped this week, leaving people (like myself) left scrambling to fix up their benches in defense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back