Certified Legendary Thread China History in the Making

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find myself wondering is how the Crows are going to handle all this China distraction when it's all about winning games of football.
#sideshow

Allow me space to point out a couple of relevant facts:

CATHAY PACIFIC
Is not a Chinese airline; it is in fact British, majority owned by the Swire Group.
It aims for standards that consistently have it among the top few airlines globally, and has a long line of sponsorship-hungry international sporting clubs knocking on its door and camped in its waiting room.

CHINA SOUTHERN
Is a Chinese Airline, founded and headquartered in Guangzhou, a city historically looked down on by Shanghai and Beijing, and leapfrogged by traders seeking influential connections in North and East China.
It aims to sponsor sporting entities whose chairman is also the head of the local airport authority, no matter how unexciting, obsequious and slow off the mark he / she is.
Yer but dem tarps.

So because the Port fans posted their theory three times did you start believing that?! Lol
As usuall we are asking you questions and you give mo answers.

If you came here for intelligent debate , no worrys .

If your hear to be another "i posted on the port board" legend then FO.

Allow me space to point out a couple of relevant facts:

CATHAY PACIFIC
Is not a Chinese airline; it is in fact British, majority owned by the Swire Group.
It aims for standards that consistently have it among the top few airlines globally, and has a long line of sponsorship-hungry international sporting clubs knocking on its door and camped in its waiting room.

CHINA SOUTHERN
Is a Chinese Airline, founded and headquartered in Guangzhou, a city historically looked down on by Shanghai and Beijing, and leapfrogged by traders seeking influential connections in North and East China.
It aims to sponsor sporting entities whose chairman is also the head of the local airport authority, no matter how unexciting, obsequious and slow off the mark he / she is.

I know which one I'd prefer to fly with.

http://www.jacdec.de/airline-safety-ranking-2017/

upload_2017-3-31_15-20-42.png

upload_2017-3-31_15-23-19.png

Ban this bellend - I got suspended for writing something along the lines of their club is a corporation #customers replying to a post on their board about them getting money from their sponsorship

Ban this bellend - I got suspended for writing something along the lines of their club is a corporation #customers replying to a post on their board about them getting money from their sponsorship
The couldnt handle 'The Truth'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As usuall we are asking you questions and you give mo answers.

If you came here for intelligent debate , no worrys .

If your hear to be another "i posted on the port board" legend then FO.

'Hey guyz chek it out i posted on the poort powder bored and pwned them hard lol!!!1!

olbrenty.gif

This Cathay Pacific / China Southern comparison, kind of reminds me of the Chad Wingard / Troy Menzel one from last year.

The Crows/ The Advertiser have achieved exactly what they set out to do. They have made this a pissing contest between us and them which has resulted in people talking about their new partnership constantly, generating cost free publicity over an otherwise basic announcement of a sponsorship.

My wonderful workplace, the Red Kangaroo, are the world's safest airline, and I won't hear otherwise!

It's a famous line in Rain Man, it hasn't crashed since 1951, and never on any of it's current fleet

To top it off, there's never been a major incident at Adelaide Airport

No crashes doesn't mean no incidents though. QF32 could've been a catastrophe.

So remember MJK and 12 Star Wines? They only sponsored the Sydney game due to Premier Li's visit. However, at least one will sign as a major sponsor and another company as well in the coming week or so.

Some of us are playing chess while others are playing snakes and ladders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back