Official Match Thread Season 23, Round 10: Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

In honour of the creator of #giffriday, I give you...
eSvTu7.gif

giphy.gif

Congratulations to the Swans for completing a rare hat trick......
Gee you know you're having an ordinary season if Port and Richmond fans are trolling us. ;)

But really, Collingwood were the better team on the night. We've got a very young side so I'd think it this would be a transition year. We won't be down for long though.

Can I bring out the horse pr0n and cuss words?
Look, I'm sure someone somewhere is answering reports. But Filth is away getting merried; RU_ retired and Fred is absent ill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trying to find a multiple word sentence from him now

Nope.

Nup.

uh-uh.

No

Wait. Here's one!
That is so cool man, couldn't think of anything better?

And tomorrow night you'll be saying, "Oh Rats: they were too good for us. But there's always next week I guess." :)
That'll be your line. But you'll be saying "Oh Rats" like a 14 yr old girl would when thinking about a boy at school and writing in her diary

That'll be your line. But you'll be saying "Oh Rats" like a 14 yr old girl would when thinking about a boy at school and writing in her diary
And speaking of school girls, when it comes to getting the hard ball, the Rats are like a Catholic school girl outside a chemist shop: they know the pill is in there somewhere, but they refuse to go in and get it.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back