Entertainment & Music Song contest part 5, host: Sozabarus theme: sleep, noms due Thurs 10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First ever podium, well chuffed. My uncle put me on to Gregory Porter a while back. He is mint.

My botes were

5 - Rock Mafia
4 - Spectrum
3 - And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of The Dead
2 - Chopin
1- The Thrills

Billy - Ugly Kid Joe - hate it sorry BoB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going with Han Solos.

Not sure what you mean by 'lead solos' or 'true solos', my nom just has the standard solo about 3/4 of the way through the song.
I meant lead solo for instance drums in background whilst keyboard takes the lead vs literally just keyboard plays.

I figured out something. If I don't enter, I can't win the billy.

IMG_2760.JPG

I meant lead solo for instance drums in background whilst keyboard takes the lead vs literally just keyboard plays.

I guess mine would be a lead solo then as it has drums in the background with another instrument leading with a solo.

I figured out something. If I don't enter, I can't win the billy.

View attachment 356006

You can't win a contest either.

Even if I won the billy it wouldn't put me off entering, I'd just think the rest of you have s**t taste in music.

I guess mine would be a lead solo then as it has drums in the background with another instrument leading with a solo.

You can't win a contest either.

Even if I won the billy it wouldn't put me off entering, I'd just think the rest of you have s**t taste in music.
the rest of you do have s**t taste in music. That's why I've been winning so many billies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back