Game Day Melb vs Freo Rd 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the bulldogs had pumped North, but they were genuinely average. I think Melbourne will win by three goals. Hope the Hills continue to run amok though.

Nooooo Walters!!! I haven't heard official word on this yet, so I'm going to hold out hope that he's fine and going to kick a bag!

I'm ok with Pearce being the emergency. He doesn't need the game prep of the younger players, and has a developed fitness base, so isn't going to be affected as much by not playing a game.

Time to get the AFL live pass out...hope it doesn't let me down.

Come on boys. Not sure how it'll go. Just want a strong performance again to back up last week.

Freo by 12

Hogan to sit in the stands with his Freo scarf on :p

I have such a hike from my place to the 'G today...

580100907d35f2ec11832ccdff8b7522.jpg

Win, lose or draw, just seriously pumped to see the kids give some great effort.

On MIX using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not expecting a win, in fact i reckon Melbourne by about 17 points. It will a pleasant surprise then if the boys do manage to get over the line (typical freo supporter ) Happy just to see similar chemistry to last week. Have to log off until 2.30pm WA time too -SUCKS!!

Not expecting a win, in fact i reckon Melbourne by about 17 points. It will a pleasant surprise then if the boys do manage to get over the line (typical freo supporter ) Happy just to see similar chemistry to last week. Have to log off until 2.30pm WA time too -SUCKS!!

You could always head to a pub and watch it on their screen.

Really looking forward to this clash. I will be keen to see us resembling our enthusiasm and attacking mindset from last week. If we get that then last week wasn't a fluke and we are going ok as a club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am excited! Melbourne are playing well so this will be a good test for us coming off the win last week.

Really looking forward to seeing the lads run around on the G again. Will be a great moment for some of the younger blokes. If we have the same fight and intensity as last week we should be right in it. Hoping for another vintage Fyfe/Mundy/Neale midfield performance with the Hills finishing it off!

Keep the turnovers down and I'll be happy

No injuries too + Walters to show some sort of consistent form not just a little spurt

Keep the turnovers down and I'll be happy

No injuries too + Walters to show some sort of consistent form not just a little spurt
I think we might need to temper our expectations of Walters' in game consistency, he's playing significantly less time up the ground at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back