The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Moreno doesn't deserve any criticism, he's been awesome ever since signing with the club:huh:

All heil the GOAT that is Alberto Moreno.
I'm sure there's a medium between spouting caps lock rage name calling and totally ignoring a player's faults.

Moreno comes across like a nice guy but he's just a really, really dumb footballer.

Shooting in that situation was idiotic to say the least. But we won so no harm no foul.
He really easily could have scored, just muddled the technique a bit. He was thrown into the game when the team was up against it in the dying minutes in a position he's unfamiliar with, surely he can be cut some slack. Ball goes a few yards to the left and the game is killed.

B7m2U72.gif

Yeah Moreno doesn't deserve any criticism, he's been awesome ever since signing with the club:huh:

All heil the GOAT that is Alberto Moreno.

Come on dude you shouldn't be hard on a guy that cost 20 mill and has been replaced my an old midfielder. I mean he's only cost numerous points with idiotic defending and had the shocker of all shockers in the EL final while making sure he carries himself like an absolute flog. Can, Lovren and Mignolet have shown how to turn it around by working on their game and improving.

Don't really care if it upsets people when you pot your own players, there's always the safety of RAWK for those fans.

Come on dude you shouldn't be hard on a guy that cost 20 mill and has been replaced my an old midfielder. I mean he's only cost numerous points with idiotic defending and had the shocker of all shockers in the EL final while making sure he carries himself like an absolute flog. Can, Lovren and Mignolet have shown how to turn it around by working on their game and improving.

Don't really care if it upsets people when you pot your own players, there's always the safety of RAWK for those fans.
He should have been sent packing at the end of last season but Jurg gave him another opportunity and he's just not up to it plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back