The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can had an open net, Moreno didn't

If you outnumber them on a breakaway with an open net and you shoot just like that, it's just dumb

Besides, not hitting the target was another derp moment

Anyhow it doesn't matter, but Christ once he leaves the club he's gonna have a heck of a lowlight reel

So Can scoring was nailed on? Didn't he blaze over 10 minutes earlier. Studge had hardly had a touch either...

They're not even remotely similar. There's a difference between running into an open net as Can clearly would have been and shooting with 5 players and a keeper between you and the goal.

It's just the same situation but different scenario which makes it frustrating. He's a lot better in his own mind than he actually is and it constantly costs his team.

Get in lads, that's a huge win in the scheme of things. WBA are really difficult to beat at home. For long periods, even after going behind they were playing with all 11 in their own half, a bank of 4 then a bank of 5. Tough to break down.

Lucas with a cracking flick on header and Bobby there to tuck it away. Massive three points for us. We just have to keep winning and surely we can qualify for top four.

As for Moreno's moment. I dont mind him shooting there, he just has to score. It was a horrible finish, he starts it at the center of the goal when he is curling it in so start it left of the goal, outside of the goal and it will curl in.

He could have passed it too... but all's well that ends well.

Chelsea the campaigners cant do us any favours either.

Tad over the top on Moreno, guy has barely played this year.

Lucas has been sensational for the past few games, really hope we can hold onto him and have him be a bit part squad player because I think he adds a lot to the dressing room environment.

5. Lucas
4. Firmino
3. Mignolet
2. Clyne
1. Can

#lfcpoty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lucas has been sensational for the past few games, really hope we can hold onto him and have him be a bit part squad player because I think he adds a lot to the dressing room environment.

Strongly agree, would be very handy, especially in away fixtures of the champions league group stage (if we make it)

Not one to query votes normally, but Matip was great, dealt with all the hoofs and long throws Pulis threw at him. Origi was anonymous 1st half, improved 2nd half
I thought Matip and Lovren dealt well with all the long balls and throws but it was only Robson Kanu so if they cant beat him in the air then they shouldnt be on the field.

Strongly agree, would be very handy, especially in away fixtures of the champions league group stage (if we make it)
I think everybody wants Lucas to stay, still has plenty to offer but I think it's more on Lucas himself. Whether he wants to accept the squad player role or go somewhere else and play. I feel he will want to go somewhere and play.

I thought Matip and Lovren dealt well with all the long balls and throws but it was only Robson Kanu so if they cant beat him in the air then they shouldnt be on the field.

Dude, even someone like Jon Walters owns us, dealing with Pulisball is an achievement considering we bloody can't for 8 years

Can't believe it's the first time we've done a double over that bastard, bloody stone age neanderthal football

Dude, even someone like Jon Walters owns us, dealing with Pulisball is an achievement considering we bloody can't for 8 years

Can't believe it's the first time we've done a double over that bastard, bloody stone age neanderthal football

First time Pulis has lost a home fixture to Liverpool I believe the stat is.

Our last 10 games (most recent to oldest):

W (West Brom)
W (Stoke)
D (Bournemoth)
W (Everton)
D (Man City)
W (Burnley)
W (Arsenal)
L (Leicester)
W (Tottenham)
L (Hull)

Imagine if we didn't have our xmas slump! For all the talk of our squad being well short, we are pretty close to being a genuine, potential title challenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back