The Association Football AFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As parish priest?

e43a3a991eb9635d2ff543f6de0756db.jpg

About to become and ordained minister.
Preached Jesus' work by God himself ;)

I find it weird that we are into him but apparently we are.

As long ws the cats win its all good
No it's not all good

I'm seriously getting over the Bay being flooded by low IQ DHs sinking their feet into Hawthorn.

Seems many are butttthurt from watching them smash their teams for years.

Cook talking to SEN on a range of topics.

AFL CBA agreement not close to being signed and the AFL don't even tell the clubs about how it's going. How can the AFL not tell it's clubs about the progress of a key piece of the salary cap puzzle for future years.

Absolutely farcical.

Leigh Matthews and Cameron Ling (cats game), as bad as it comes
You're only just realising that, we've hated Ling as a commentator for a couple of years now. No middle ground with him either biased our way or so conscious of that he goes too far the other way.

Leigh Matthews and Cameron Ling (cats game), as bad as it comes
i see you didnt hear roo in the showdown doing his 'yeah everyone knows im on the crows board but look at me praise robbie gray over and over no bias here' bit.

You're only just realising that, we've hated Ling as a commentator for a couple of years now. No middle ground with him either biased our way or so conscious of that he goes too far the other way.
Definitely havent just realised that.
i see you didnt hear roo in the showdown doing his 'yeah everyone knows im on the crows board but look at me praise robbie gray over and over no bias here' bit.
Nah didnt hear that but, Yeah he's a shocker too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's official. We have the best Rioli in the league.
Mate he's been shot for a while. Ablett has a poor game after getting coaches votes the week before. Gets slaughtered for it.

Cyril Shittruck has done * all for about 20 games now.. media still suck his utensil

Oh and #owenfourthorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back