Steven Motlop or Cyril Rioli?

The better player?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

New level tonight podgy.. I knew you a mess but not this messed up

I quoted both your responses so the evidence is up there, and now I see you went back and edited the same post again. So much effort lol :D when I've just been parroting you this whole time.

Good to see you're still getting pwned here, maybe you can claim an extra pwn allownace when you rock up to centrelink tomorrow haha you loser.
Love how you claiming you owned him. But clearly no one else would believe that cause you are clearly melting like a hawk youf with an opponent closing. One of the most spectacular melts i've ever witnessed really. Even your butt buddy tazhawk has never melted as bad as this.

Love how you claiming you owned him. But clearly no one else would believe that cause you are clearly melting like a hawk youf with an opponent closing. One of the most spectacular melts i've ever witnessed really. Even your butt buddy tazhawk has never melted as bad as this.

Yeah it's my maryjames impression. Pretty good, even if I say so myself.

Motlop- Who plays the same role as Rioli, did something today that Rioli has NEVER done

30+ Disposals in a match

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-hawthorn-hawks--cyril-rioli

maxresdefault.jpg

Good to see that you are so beaten by me that you're now avoiding quotes so that I am not alerted to your weak mutterings. Haha, good to see :thumbsu:

Haha, good to see you're still melting and now you have stockholm syndrome cos i beat you over the head so often. Always nice to know that your bitch status is confirmed. Good times :thumbsu: :)

Thanks for replying and confirmed your biatch status :thumbsu: :D Will you ever stop being my bunny? Haha, pwnt!

Haha, you can't put your cheezels down and get away from the computer cos i own you lol good to see. you're so pwnt you won't even be able to make your centrelink appointment in the morning haha. Just tell them hodgepodge kept you lol. Pwnt.

Haha good to see you're not denying the cheezels and centrelink haha have fun collecting your dole cheque tomrrow fat stuff lol pwnt

haha something for you to think about when you pick up your dole cheque in the morning, be sure to clean the cheezel dust off your fingers lol pwnt

lol keep searching for ansewrs to your pwning lol chin up princess i'm sure you can tell centerlink all about it in the morning ahaha

haha i sunk your battleship when you thought you were playing me the whole time it was me who was pwning you lol

Haha, two responses, this one and one about playing me the whole time, which you deleted lol. Evidence of your melt haha pwnt
:oops:

Meltdown tag please Chappyuk

Quality melt.

Just need tazdawk to come out of hiding

Earth has not seen a melt this big since 50,000 BC. It's the realization that your side has just dug a hole it's going to take ten years to get out of.
No picks for two years. Injured recruits or just rubbish and no longer a destination club.
Aging stars gone this year with no replacements.
Couldn't happen to a better side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Earth has not seen a melt this big since 50,000 BC. It's the realization that your side has just dug a hole it's going to take ten years to get out of.
No picks for two years. Injured recruits or just rubbish and no longer a destination club.
Aging stars gone this year with no replacements.
Couldn't happen to a better side

Yawn, it's my take on maryjames' posting style. But yes I take your point, he is rather melty. His join date probably tells the story.

True, the AA is a no nonsense peer award, while the Brownlow is some bizarre umpire glamour bullshit that often goes to the most undeserving players.
I think everybody saw who would be the better option yesterday - 11 possessions 0 goals or 33 possessions 3 goals? Its criminal that you Hawfie flogs could even mention the downhill skier in conversations with a great like Motlop.

I think everybody saw who would be the better option yesterday - 11 possessions 0 goals or 33 possessions 3 goals? Its criminal that you Hawfie flogs could even mention the downhill skier in conversations with a great like Motlop.

Cyril remains the better player, it takes more than one good downhill skiing game to overtake Rioli's body of work. Thought you guys would've learned your lesson after all of Moltop's false dawns by now.

Back