Analysis Emotionally checked out (extended 2017 edition)

Have you checked out?

• YES

Votes: 170 56.7%
  • NO

Votes: 71 23.7%
  • tl;dr wang you are a knob !!

Votes: 59 19.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Roachy8
Thought of you when I saw this and it applies

14224964_10153650591540378_8112440729466685163_n.jpg

#eco

It's that time of the year again where we start to put things into perspective. Things are never as bad as they seem (See last year) and never as good as they seem (See this year).

"There is a Taoist story of an old farmer who had worked his crops for many years. One day his horse ran away. Upon hearing the news, his neighbors came to visit. "Such bad luck," they said sympathetically.

"Maybe," the farmer replied. The next morning the horse returned, bringing with it three other wild horses. "How wonderful," the neighbors exclaimed.

"Maybe," replied the old man. The following day, his son tried to ride one of the untamed horses, was thrown, and broke his leg. The neighbors again came to offer their sympathy on his misfortune. "Maybe," answered the farmer. The day after, military officials came to the village to draft young men into the army. Seeing that the son's leg was broken, they passed him by. The neighbors congratulated the farmer on how well things had turned out. "Maybe," said the farmer."

#EC?

:sunglasses:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's that time of the year again where we start to put things into perspective. Things are never as bad as they seem (See last year) and never as good as they seem (See this year).

"There is a Taoist story of an old farmer who had worked his crops for many years. One day his horse ran away. Upon hearing the news, his neighbors came to visit. "Such bad luck," they said sympathetically.

"Maybe," the farmer replied. The next morning the horse returned, bringing with it three other wild horses. "How wonderful," the neighbors exclaimed.

"Maybe," replied the old man. The following day, his son tried to ride one of the untamed horses, was thrown, and broke his leg. The neighbors again came to offer their sympathy on his misfortune. "Maybe," answered the farmer. The day after, military officials came to the village to draft young men into the army. Seeing that the son's leg was broken, they passed him by. The neighbors congratulated the farmer on how well things had turned out. "Maybe," said the farmer."

#EC?

Haha nice story, you never know I guess, just enjoy the ride.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I was #eco from the EF loss to Norf and all through last year. I didn't even get angry at the spanking from the Swans in Round 23. Usually, I'd re-watch that game a few times to really figure out who wasn't trying.

So far, I’d say I’m emotionally located in the reception – not yet sure if I’m in or out.

I couldn’t get excited about either win against Carlton or Brisbane. They are both dreadful. For all the guff about how even the competition is, those two teams just aren’t getting better. And Carlton will get worse before they get better, having to delist an entire GWS NEAFL team and redraft actual AFL players before they provide us anything like opposition.

It was a good win against the Weagles, but lucky – the team in front when the rain started was always going to be hard to stop, and we were a bit lucky to have the lead then.

The Collingwood win was a good one. The Dusty Show is great fun to watch. Nank the Tank goes in the “pros” column. And the higher scoring is also seducing me.

I think I need an inexplicable loss before I find out whether I passionately care or not this season.

#EC?

tl;dr #eco :p

I was #eco from the EF loss to Norf and all through last year. I didn't even get angry at the spanking from the Swans in Round 23. Usually, I'd re-watch that game a few times to really figure out who wasn't trying.

So far, I’d say I’m emotionally located in the reception – not yet sure if I’m in or out.

I couldn’t get excited about either win against Carlton or Brisbane. They are both dreadful. For all the guff about how even the competition is, those two teams just aren’t getting better. And Carlton will get worse before they get better, having to delist an entire GWS NEAFL team and redraft actual AFL players before they provide us anything like opposition.

It was a good win against the Weagles, but lucky – the team in front when the rain started was always going to be hard to stop, and we were a bit lucky to have the lead then.

The Collingwood win was a good one. The Dusty Show is great fun to watch. Nank the Tank goes in the “pros” column. And the higher scoring is also seducing me.

I think I need an inexplicable loss before I find out whether I passionately care or not this season.
I am

62% #eco
38% #eci

Least we are playing decent football, if we get pounded by the demons though :'(

ECO

Everyone Caracella's Organizing

Enjoying Caracella’s Output

Equipping Caracella’s Overhaul

Enjoying Caracella's Observations
Oh hi I Rock , fancy seeing you here :rainbow:

I am

62% #eco
38% #eci

Least we are playing decent football, if we get pounded by the demons though :'(

Nothing stirs my passions like the Demons looking tougher, harder and hungrier than my Tigers. It's infuriating. It'll only take one poor quarter this week and I'll be foaming at the mouth, 100% #eci.

Well, while you are at reception, here's what you are missing inside in hotel #eci. Right now it's an open bar. And it's all high class booze and cooze. Pretty sure Tigs74 has banged Paris Hilton and the rooms are full of playboy bunnies. Iron Maiden is the house band and ac/dc opened for them. TI and Mopsy are out the back making a killing on the phillys and good luck getting any of the Columbian coke off Nuffers.
It's a party bro and everyone is welcome. Except _Wang_ that guy is a debbie downer emo type.

Send from my ipad with righteous man power.

Well, while you are at reception, here's what you are missing inside in hotel #eci. Right now it's an open bar. And it's all high class booze and cooze. Pretty sure Tigs74 has banged Paris Hilton and the rooms are full of playboy bunnies. Iron Maiden is the house band and ac/dc opened for them. TI and Mopsy are out the back making a killing on the phillys and good luck getting any of the Columbian coke off Nuffers.
It's a party bro and everyone is welcome. Except _Wang_ that guy is a debbie downer emo type.

2895010346200ad7e6a2ff7d5b284bf1.gif

Is anyone doing shots out of my belly button?

Is anyone doing shots out of my belly button?

Dude, totally. Shhhhhhhh, can you hear that? Toga, toga, toga, Toga, TOga, TOOOGGGa, TOOOGGAAA, TOOOGGAAA, TOOOGGAAA, hurry up bro, toga party is about to start.

Back